View Poll Results: Should Top Eleven allow jersey color change?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%

Thread: Jersey Color change?

Jersey Color change?

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a jersey for my team thinking that i would be able to change its color but sadly, it's not an option. I would like to request a way to modify the colors of it. I think its wrong that people use tokens to get a jersey but are unable to modify the colors to match their team's colors.

What do you guys think?

Is it your jersey, custom jersey, premium jersey or licensed one?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

It's just the custom jerseys. Most of them have really nice style so it would be awesome if we could change the color when we buy them.

Why? When customize your custom jersey, you've to set the colors as well
    Playing with team: Oranje

Umm not the ones u make yourself, i know you can change the colors for those. Im taking about the jerseys that already have a certain color and style. I guess its the premium ones. It would be nice to buy those designs and change the colors...

Quote Originally Posted by xserkanx View Post
    Umm not the ones u make yourself, i know you can change the colors for those. Im taking about the jerseys that already have a certain color and style. I guess its the premium ones. It would be nice to buy those designs and change the colors...
    Okay, sorry that will not be possible indeed. The only thing you can do is wait and see of there's a nice jersey available in multi-color settings.
    Evenso it would be great to upload your own customized jersey as well........
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Okay, sorry that will not be possible indeed. The only thing you can do is wait and see of there's a nice jersey available in multi-color settings.
    Evenso it would be great to upload your own customized jersey as well........
    I would like to see a green-white horizontal stripes will looks similar to Sporting kit...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

same here, i think i could modify color of that jersey available on store with my color, but it cant. i vote for nordeus allow users can modify the jersey color that seen multi-color.