Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Allow 3 SAs

Allow 3 SAs

PKs/corners/FKs should be inside the phisical-mant. ones, so, we could have a attacking SA, a defensive SA and a Phis&Ment SA.
    Aerial abiliti could improve heading in STs... and same with each single SA and the attributes relation.

Still, Im defending the point regarding a system of SAs leveled to increase its effect.

Still, Im defending the point regarding a system of SAs leveled to increase its effect.
    If we could keep our players in good quality after 22-23 y.o., I would agree.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    PKs/corners/FKs should be inside the phisical-mant. ones, so, we could have a attacking SA, a defensive SA and a Phis&Ment SA.
    Aerial abiliti could improve heading in STs... and same with each single SA and the attributes relation.

i dissagree, double sa will be usefull for sure, but leveling sa is bad for most of ppl and benefit only old players that had saved thousands rest and tokens and they are allready firmly in diamond asso division.
    What we need is new set of SA skills that will actually work and make difference on field, like quick break for attackaer and quick break pass for defence, skill that lounch attacker on counter attack ( not that counter where few players passing each other 10 times before score) fast run 1 on 1 with defense player and def player skill will do pass with more accuracy , and def players can have slide SA that will clean counters, even getting a red card for it, that will also can be used as second SA
    P.S. still no one give me an answer why ST cant train dribling