Thread: Tankers

Tankers

T11 get rid of the tankers.
    I have now 4 tankers in my league, one decided now to "go" and with almost 140% there is no chance. I'm second and lost 0:8........the other tanker play by joke as they want with the good lineup or the tank lineup. Just try to be below the bar. Thus the league is only a joke, the final ranking will be by chance.
    Whereas it would be soooo easy to avoid it. All teams, regardless of where they are at the end, get promoted once they reach 100% quality.
    It is frustrating I'm going to leave if these tankers won't get stopped.

Addicted
    Promotion after season regardless of position will reduce tanking but not stop it like as position in top 8 for asso reward isnt help much. Promotion after each season will inflict tankers more bcs there wont be use of staying bellow promotion line

Maybe better. But I understand people to build up a team cheap with a baseline of 60% for a duration of two seasons or so,.....Whatever, it is frustrating to have 4-5 tanker 130% and partly much more, playing randomly stupid lineups and the final ranking is sheer coincidence. Again either the tankers can stay here, or I will stay, It is up to T11 but time is running.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    Maybe better. But I understand people to build up a team cheap with a baseline of 60% for a duration of two seasons or so,.....Whatever, it is frustrating to have 4-5 tanker 130% and partly much more, playing randomly stupid lineups and the final ranking is sheer coincidence. Again either the tankers can stay here, or I will stay, It is up to T11 but time is running.
    i don't really see how it can be fixed, in some case the game its self can tank for you just by results,only solution to me is to give higher rewards for winning league,maybe sliding scale to 2nd 3rd 4th and stop giving 100 tokens to Asso and make all team lose 20% no matter what,