Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Allow 119% in Nego's

Allow 119% in Nego's

...I think that if the Nego's are not going to be in the first week or at least from middle season, we should be able to see there 7*-1sp that could help some managers and "improve" the market during the last week.

Isn't a crime see a 119% losing a star after a week of use, too the age increase is compensated at this point of AvQ and these conditions. Cuz a 7* can be determinant in this scenario of league and isn't a loss of Tokens.

Another thing is, a 99% as we have now, which will become 79% and win a year.

Then add a limit of 3 players bought/sold of this kind per season can be something needed to avoid abuses.

Famous
    No. Sorry, just no.

Imagine that you've spent the first 3 weeks of the season developing and training your players and then as you go into the final week of the season your main rival goes on a spending spree in negotiations and buys 11 players @ 119%. What you do? Buy to compete, write the season off or hope for the best?
    I think this would turn the season upside down.
    I know this is not the real world but imagine Messi wins the league with Barcelona and then is imediatley transferred to Man City to win the league, and then on to Bayern Munich. You can't be allowed to buy such high quality players on the day of a vital league match or a cup final.

Bring back negotiations all season. Restrict to can't sell a player the same season as you bought him.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    No. Sorry, just no.

Imagine that you've spent the first 3 weeks of the season developing and training your players and then as you go into the final week of the season your main rival goes on a spending spree in negotiations and buys 11 players @ 119%. What you do? Buy to compete, write the season off or hope for the best?
    I think this would turn the season upside down.
    I know this is not the real world but imagine Messi wins the league with Barcelona and then is imediatley transferred to Man City to win the league, and then on to Bayern Munich. You can't be allowed to buy such high quality players on the day of a vital league match or a cup final.

Bring back negotiations all season. Restrict to can't sell a player the same season as you bought him.
    That's why Ive mentioned the limit of 3 players available there... of course we need to keep some margins and so... still the same point you mention can be done using the scout list, at a expensive cost ofc. xD

yes, simple things
    Altiplano and khris like this.