Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Fire the manager

Fire the manager

I have been the manager of the same club for years. Why? Because I am one of the best. But what if I fall outside the top 8? Then I shouldn't be fired and get an offer from another club or apply for it myself. Would I have the opportunity to choose another club after 3 or 4 successful seasons? Put these options in Topeleven and the game becomes realistiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry Hoogland View Post
    I have been the manager of the same club for years. Why? Because I am one of the best. But what if I fall outside the top 8? Then I shouldn't be fired and get an offer from another club or apply for it myself. Would I have the opportunity to choose another club after 3 or 4 successful seasons? Put these options in Topeleven and the game becomes realistiser.
    Guess that time ago i suggested something similar to be done using a 2nd team... Could stop tanking too if its implemented in the regular league xD

Actually you are the president, the manager and the coach too
    The old times we had the option to take over a new club from lower level or from lv1.
    I did that.
    Too bad they removed it.
    Palestine likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ποσιδονας View Post
    actually you are the president, the manager and the coach too
    the old times we had the option to take over a new club from lower level or from lv1.
    I did that.
    Too bad they removed it.
    your fired