Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By iansyorkcityfc
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: restriction how many high star % players you can have

Dreamer

restriction how many high star % players you can have

how about restricting how many high level % players or star you can have in starting line up say 6, you do not get a team of 21 messi or renaldos in real football teams a mixture of poor/good/star players etc
    Also how default team setting were you have to have at least 6 high level players in side no matter what game barring injuries/suspensions etc this could stop tanking teams it would also stop tanking teams putting out high level players to beat team at top of league
    injuries should be injuries to easy to heal player for next game etc how about player when injured cannot be healed for 1 days game play or at least 2 games its hard for low level to heal players,but high level players tend to have more resource
    milpol, khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    how about restricting how many high level % players or star you can have in starting line up say 6, you do not get a team of 21 messi or renaldos in real football teams a mixture of poor/good/star players etc
    Also how default team setting were you have to have at least 6 high level players in side no matter what game barring injuries/suspensions etc this could stop tanking teams it would also stop tanking teams putting out high level players to beat team at top of league
    injuries should be injuries to easy to heal player for next game etc how about player when injured cannot be healed for 1 days game play or at least 2 games its hard for low level to heal players,but high level players tend to have more resource

max. x4 9* inside the main 11 + Subs.... and 7 players 8*+ ....could work, yeah... I was mentioning time to time to close the training for 7*+ if there's no promotion... so more or less all is about limits somewhere...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    max. x4 9* inside the main 11 + Subs.... and 7 players 8*+ ....could work, yeah... I was mentioning time to time to close the training for 7*+ if there's no promotion... so more or less all is about limits somewhere...
    i think its about a more healthy league competition ASSOs seem to have more importance to some,i'd also strip the high token rewards from ASSOs and share it among the L/CL/CUP/SCUP
    Maybe even a default setting for how high you can have your team % so managers would be forced to have a mix it would then be about how well that manager can use his players formations tactics etc
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i think its about a more healthy league competition ASSOs seem to have more importance to some,i'd also strip the high token rewards from ASSOs and share it among the L/CL/CUP/SCUP
    Maybe even a default setting for how high you can have your team % so managers would be forced to have a mix it would then be about how well that manager can use his players formations tactics etc
    It have a sense because adding a limit we decrease the value of the high avq players, what give a sense to the idea of giving tokens in the regular comps....

Time ago somepeople was worried cause this could mean a advantadge for token buyers... actually with a game giving 900 greens for free.. and adding AvQ limits, which as I said would decrease the values and promote a more dynamic game.... then is when this is is not a advantadge exactly.... too by limiting how many 8-9*s we can have those could have a lower value, as the distance would be "achievable" easily compared with the actual situation....

Isn't a bad thesis. lol

we could have here a good reason to fulminate these 1000T players.... as wouldnt be a real value...