• 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By tomu741
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 2 Post By Chai

Thread: Fixed Academy Calendar + Formation for youngers

Fixed Academy Calendar + Formation for youngers

It is a little bit absurd see how the Academy countdown finish always in a different period inside a season, and sometimes is, when season start, or at the ending when players are going to lose a star...

I think that would be interesting introduce the concept of a "course", like when we talk about the real teams course 19/20 that includes the window market etc and some rules...

So, we could divide the season in the 4 weekends, and the earlier academy levels could give players the last weekend, then the 3rd, 2nd and finally the 1st with more availability of positions and maybe even a option to train them specifically when are in the "academy" and not available...

Could work even doing a "mixed training" using 2 players in 1, to cover old players positions that are going to retire cuz they have like 30-34+ years using the old player as master and the "academy one, receiving this last one, the full trainings XP in a 50% mode untilthis reaches just 1 star compared with the old player that we are using to train him in exchange of his XP gaining and condition.

Maybe this would need introduce 17 aged academies with one season of anticipation to have a entertaining process where to develop our own particular academies in a more precise way.

Here Im follower of making them special and allow 2 SAs for example.

Addicted
    i dont think that they care about fixed academy calendar. Why? Just because they made negotiations at the season end so why they should change this?
    I can read in this forum a lot of good topics with nice suggestions and so on. But communication with company is so poor that i dont think they even read this. i remember few years ago they tried to communicate a bit more but that weren't going very clearly and it stopped.
    Situation nowdays is that what managers what is totally different from what company want. Like two different poles - north and south.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    i dont think that they care about fixed academy calendar. Why? Just because they made negotiations at the season end so why they should change this?
    I can read in this forum a lot of good topics with nice suggestions and so on. But communication with company is so poor that i dont think they even read this. i remember few years ago they tried to communicate a bit more but that weren't going very clearly and it stopped.
    Situation nowdays is that what managers what is totally different from what company want. Like two different poles - north and south.
    Don't worry for that cuz Im well known for my insistence and be sure Ive enough appreciation and respect for my own time and, ofc. the job Im doing here just to try to have a better game where to play and having as a consequence, a better community where to participate, to send this thread directly where can be read.

Hey but, still isnt true that nobody check out the community suggestions xD

Addicted
    Community suggestions check... forum members. And then their dream of how good this game can become... haha
    milpol and khris like this.

Famous
    At least let is chose what position in the team the youth Academy is generating ..

Now again a worthless player... in wrong position what I need
    jarharnamme likes this.

Dreamer
    @Khris
    Hope the devs implement your suggestions in the not too distant future 👍👏
    khris and maloukees like this.