Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ferry Hoogland
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Fire a losing Manager

Fire a losing Manager

I would like to give an suggestion:
    Fire every manager that ends on place 11 to 14 in the competition, and let them sign a new contract to a club five levels below his current level.
    And give every manager the ability to end his/her contract and sign a new one at an other club.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Why?.
    khris and Ποσιδονας like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferry Hoogland View Post
    Fire every manager that ends on place 11 to 14 in the competition, and let them sign a new contract to a club five levels below his current level.
    And give every manager the ability to end his/her contract and sign a new one at an other club.
    At the same time ... we get rid of the tankers in the game... LOL

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    At the same time ... we get rid of the tankers in the game... LOL
    easier option to stop tanking is to make a default setting that the first team has to have a least between 6 to 8 of the squads highest level % players playing at all times subject to injury etc,so if you have squad of 11 high 6* players and all rest are mix of 1* to 3* low % you have to play at least 6 of the high * players in every game

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferry Hoogland View Post
    So, someone invests big money in his team, gets trolled by Nordeus (with team at 120%, I've been in a league with 13 teams 140-150%, finished 13th) and get fired?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    easier option to stop tanking is to make a default setting that the first team has to have a least between 6 to 8 of the squads highest level % players playing at all times subject to injury etc,so if you have squad of 11 high 6* players and all rest are mix of 1* to 3* low % you have to play at least 6 of the high * players in every game
    The easiest way to get rid of tanking is that every team should be the same level and everyone should lose 20% at the start of new season, but Nordeus' devs are to dumb to understand that... And if there would be 3-4 league tiers on the same level, all the strongest teams would be in the top tier very soon, competing each other for the title, CL and SL, while the weakest and abandoned teams would be in the bottom tier, competing for promotions...

But, as I said, Nordeus' devs are to dumb to understand that...
    king7eric likes this.