To the point

1. Youth

- Could you add some option inside youth academy, so when we click youth academy there will be some pop out/option, option that allow us to choose what kinds of player for next generated youth, example if we want to prioritize DC, we pay some token for it, and add extra SA also cost some token (like 1 or 2 token each), i think it will be better than generate random youth ended up wasted because manager dont really need the player (generate DC but we already have plenty defender, so for what ? )

2. 24h policy

- And about 24h policy (i think its more than 24h lol) could you erase it? sometimes we use free wifi (cafe,public etc) for watching those ads, but now with 24h added, we cant.. because not the time yet. so please reconsider it. some manager enjoy building,create their player, by training their player potential (i play this game because of that, i really enjoy it, its like enhancing in mmo world), its part of this game after all. Limiting negotiation, game engine balancing etc, i think its more than enough to prevent creating mutant..

thank you dev