Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: Club/Manager Level Fair compensation

Club/Manager Level Fair compensation

Reading now a question regarding this came to my mind a idea...

And is thatwe know that the Manager Level, depends on the Club level, that is set by the Level we reach with out club....

So my plan would be, if the Game set a +1 level comp for us, we should automatically win a Manager Level (even if it's just in Cup or CL only) and this, should have economical and resources advantadge.

Is well known that a -1 level means a Market Level avantadge for the oppos of +1 level, so, my plan would be give, double Sponsor contract daily rewards at least if we face any +1LV oppo'.

This could be a help to compete and have more proportional chances -at some point- vs Higher LV oppos.

Still I would move asso tokens to regular comps as said, and give +15T for reaching top 4 and in case to be -1 level in any comp, double rewards this...

@khris don't try to cover their lies and excuses with bs suggestions.

We know here in the forum that they do that on purpose, to get some extra from the suckers who invest money and time in the game but don't know how it works.

If they wanted to make fair the game, they could put teams from different levels but playing with associations quality each.
    Like the King of the Hill contests.