Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Reserve of condition of 20%

Reserve of condition of 20%

To have the chance to recovery players after the 1st daily match I would add a reserve , so we can have the 99% and then +20% (or 30%).

Once a match finishes, the reserve could be substracted to fill the normal condition bar automatically.

Famous
    Good for us. Not good for Nordeus.

The recovery button on the home screen sucks greens from managers who don't have the time/energy to maximise training between matches.
    Example: a striker loses 25% condition after a match, manager uses home screen button to recover condition before 2nd game of the day and 5% of the players possible training goes to waste/Nordeus. Over 11 players that would add up to more than 3 green packs. 28 days is 84 green packs a season.

Your idea would enable us to save those green packs by training to 124/129% in the morning knowing that (without injuries or cards) our best side would be fit for both the days games. Good for us, but all those rest packs inadvertently spent by unsuspecting managers would (possibly) put a dent in Nordeuses income.

It's a good idea. I want it now!
    khris, maloukees and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Good for us. Not good for Nordeus.

The recovery button on the home screen sucks greens from managers who don't have the time/energy to maximise training between matches.
    Example: a striker loses 25% condition after a match, manager uses home screen button to recover condition before 2nd game of the day and 5% of the players possible training goes to waste/Nordeus. Over 11 players that would add up to more than 3 green packs. 28 days is 84 green packs a season.

Your idea would enable us to save those green packs by training to 124/129% in the morning knowing that (without injuries or cards) our best side would be fit for both the days games. Good for us, but all those rest packs inadvertently spent by unsuspecting managers would (possibly) put a dent in Nordeuses income.

It's a good idea. I want it now!
    After think abut what u are explaining... think that, we have 25daily boosters... people tend to play in a same way witht he resources they say so, the situation really don't change...

Same amount of boosters in both cases, so Nordeus, don't loses, meanwhile managers would win this 5% aprox of condition that can be lost due system, and ofc. would optimize the resources spending, converting the boosters in effective condition easily which means more % of win at some point too....

So is a win win really... basically we optimize what we have witht this.

Famous
    "People tend to play in the same way with the resources"

No so sure about this.......

Example: ME. When I began to play TE I would use the recover condition button on the home screen between matches when I was too busy in the real world to find the time to maximise my players training.
    Now, four years later I would rather sacrifice my son to Satan rather than have a player lose 1% of possible training gains. This is the difference between beginning to play TE and having a full blown addiction.
    So the condition recovery button on the home screen "cost" me training gains or rest packs when I used it in the past.
    If I had the option to give my players condition above 99% in order to be prepared for the 2nd match of the day the home screen button would never have been touched.
    It may only be a few crumbs that Nordeus would lose in income, but every cent counts.

BTW. Most days my sons behaviour would have him sent straight back to me by Lucifer. But he's mine and I love him! More than TE? Mmmmm?
    khris and IImaestroII like this.