Thread: How to beat the system.

How to beat the system.

So here we go another season. Playing with a 105% team. Used like 1000 tokens on it total. 250 this year. Only to be drawn into 150% tankers in champions cup and cup. 6th best in the league. Sounds fun right? Well here is the answer. I have another team. I've used only 140 tokens on. 50 tokens this season. And it's a absolute beast in comparison to my 105% team. Why? Because the draw system in this game is one of the worst thing about this game. So here is my advice to everyone. Don't spend to many tokens. Stay on 50% each end of the season. And use only the 50-60 free tokens u get. You will have an awesome month of a team with 80% that has more chances of winning than any other team you spend hundreds of tokens on. Because logic. And the best part. You don't have to spend lots of tokens to fight for scraps. You can actually be a champion for free.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicesquid View Post
    So here we go another season. Playing with a 105% team. Used like 1000 tokens on it total. 250 this year. Only to be drawn into 150% tankers in champions cup and cup. 6th best in the league. Sounds fun right? Well here is the answer. I have another team. I've used only 140 tokens on. 50 tokens this season. And it's a absolute beast in comparison to my 105% team. Why? Because the draw system in this game is one of the worst thing about this game. So here is my advice to everyone. Don't spend to many tokens. Stay on 50% each end of the season. And use only the 50-60 free tokens u get. You will have an awesome month of a team with 80% that has more chances of winning than any other team you spend hundreds of tokens on. Because logic. And the best part. You don't have to spend lots of tokens to fight for scraps. You can actually be a champion for free.

I agree with you mate....... only if you play FA you don’t stand a chance to reach high ...

Addicted
    I agree this saeson i was placed in a league where i'm one pf the worse teams, an many friends with similar teams get to be in more fair division, guess i'll be tanking without wanting to but no giving up i'll try my best but no token spending this or any other unfair season

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I agree this saeson i was placed in a league where i'm one pf the worse teams, an many friends with similar teams get to be in more fair division, guess i'll be tanking without wanting to but no giving up i'll try my best but no token spending this or any other unfair season
    Hopefully there some tankers in your league and you don’t face them on weekends. Might finish much higher than you expect if so

Addicted
    Sotty Eastsider I didn't understand what you meant? I have at least two tankers (150% and 140%) the remaining teams 125% to 105% are the sheep

You can still do decent in fa. And get some tokens there. However. You won't need the tokens from fa anyways 50 tokens is enough . Once you climb above 100% the game just punishes you. It's wierd rly. See your 8-9star striker. Looks good. But not when u face 8 star defenders. However. You face a 3 star defense. Your 6 star striker is a beast.. I have 1 team who is going to climb to around 120% by the end of the season. Can you imagine the hell I'm gonna experience next month Lool. At least I have a backup team rdy for the easy draw league.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Sotty Eastsider I didn't understand what you meant? I have at least two tankers (150% and 140%) the remaining teams 125% to 105% are the sheep
    ouch. it does not sound like the tankers are tanking this season. it is going to be tough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I agree with you mate....... only if you play FA you don’t stand a chance to reach high ...
    Not true , I have 2 teams in an asso with all teams around 80% and we have reached gold 1 quite easily. Now that we are in gold 1 we get matched against other assos of approx the same strength with the bonus that some of these contain recently abandoned teams. 50 tokens is plenty and we have no thoughts of going any higher simply because it is unattractive to us.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1