Thread: players ageing

Addicted

players ageing

We all know that on start of every season players lost 20%, but is that necesery? i know it is bcs of balance, equaluty etc etc, it is BS.
    When weak abandoned team without manager, fans and training beat us and cost of trophy nordeus says, it is life barca real juve or what ever team had bad day in real life football matches, so it is a bit unfair push real life situation on one side and not accept on other.
    Look on teen players like Olmo or Ansumane Fati, do they lost their quality every season or they will progress?
    So, my suggestion goes this way
    Players from 18-21 will remain they skills on same lvl (putting limit of max % increse per skill to prevent unrealistic incresing skills, just enough to goes up 2 stars in 3 seasons)
    Players 22-25 will drop 10% on new season
    Players 26-28 will drop 20%
    Players 29-end of carrier 35%
    That will push changes in youth academy where or have youth team league or assistant offer from academy, eaither way will be offer one player per season quality 75-85
    Also it will need change auction-scouting system but this way it is allready ruined so dont see much of lose as it looks atm
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    Draken I see your point but the youth players are already the most wanted players in the game, as for the old players have scrace use, i think it should be the exact opossite the youth players would loose 20% as for the other 3 groups you mentioned as they are more experienced they would loose less

Given how the game functions, better is to reduce the loss of quality per level to half a star instead of 1 star for teams after they promote, but this might affect Nordeus business.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Draken I see your point but the youth players are already the most wanted players in the game, as for the old players have scrace use, i think it should be the exact opossite the youth players would loose 20% as for the other 3 groups you mentioned as they are more experienced they would loose less
    Dont agree, this way more teams will have at least half team from youth academy, they still be usefull to buy star player fot 270, 368, 429 or what ever number of tokens to improve team
    Be honest, if you buy whole team from scout you can spend 700+ tokens and after 2 season your team is average quality, no matter of how old and expirienced they are, this is like virgil van dyke player of the this year after 2 seasons are good enough to play in new zealand, vietnam or nicaraguan league (dont want to offend ppl from those countries)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Dont agree, this way more teams will have at least half team from youth academy, they still be usefull to buy star player fot 270, 368, 429 or what ever number of tokens to improve team
    Be honest, if you buy whole team from scout you can spend 700+ tokens and after 2 season your team is average quality, no matter of how old and expirienced they are, this is like virgil van dyke player of the this year after 2 seasons are good enough to play in new zealand, vietnam or nicaraguan league (dont want to offend ppl from those countries)
    Can you try and explain things a little bit better i didn't catch what you mean?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Can you try and explain things a little bit better i didn't catch what you mean?
    simply, youth players shouldnt lose stars after end of season, allowing them to progres more. And after some age they skills start to drop, like in real life

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    simply, youth players shouldnt lose stars after end of season, allowing them to progres more. And after some age they skills start to drop, like in real life
    Sure of that?

Passing, creativity, crossing, etc drop with age? Or do Speed, strenght, etc?

What I was saying is that now everyone wants 18 yo players, 24 y.o is old, this is not real, you have excelent player aged 34 (RONALDO ) the game should make those players more actractive to buy understand my point?