Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Be reasonable and be fair to your customers.

Be reasonable and be fair to your customers.

This game seems to penalise users for having been good managers and good spenders.
    I just came back to the game about one and half seasons ago. I spent quit a lot of money (more than 100 USD) to built my team. In the final phase of the the Kings of Kings event of last season, I was put against what looked like tankers. Associations two times out of four, I got unfair draws and on top the opponent had mutants. This season, I have noticed that I have been put to compete in CL (and Cup) where there are many teams from 1 level above (ah and they probably active enough given their high quality and also as I noticed one of thdm did the quadruple last season and another a double). Those teams can buy players of 1 star stronger. How I am suppose to compete against many of those? Spend double or even triple the amount of money I spent in the previous season? You, as a business company, do you think this is reasonable? What else was I suppose to do, sell many of my high-priced bought players (recommemdation's list, scouts list) or sell many of my heavily invested young players? Why should I keep buying so much in this game or even a fraction of that amount if I know I will probably be penalised again in the coming events and seasons? You penalise your customers but you support tankers and other 'tricksters' that hardly spent money in this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-15-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This game seems to penalise users for having been good managers and good spenders.
    I just came back to the game about one and half seasons ago. I spent quit a lot of money (more than 100 USD) to built my team. In the final phase of the the Kings of Kings event of last season, I was put against what looked like tankers. Associations two times out of four, I got unfair draws and on top the opponent had mutants. This season, I have noticed that I have been put to compete in CL (and Cup) where there are many teams from 1 level above (ah and they provably active enough given their quality and also as I noticed one of them won the Super League). Those teams can buy players of 1 star stronger. How I am suppose to compete against many of those? Spend double or even triple the amount of money I spent in the previous season? You, as a business company, do you think this is reasonable? What else was I suppose to do, sell many of my high-priced bought players (recommemdation's list, scouts list) or sell many of my heavily invested young players? Why should I keep buying so much in this game or even a fraction of that amount if I know I will probably be penalised again in the coming events and seasons? You penalise your customers but you support tankers and other 'tricksters' that hardly spent money in this game.
    Exactly, I got a fair enough draw this season, I can compete but I am taking a break for about a year come the end of next season so about the 9th of December.

By then I would have hoped to add another CL trophy, 2 leagues, 2 cups and a super cup.

I will leave the game when I have 10 Leagues, I am on 9, when I win 5 in a row in the cup, I am going for my 4th in a row at the moment so I will take one step at a time, and I am going to try win 3 consecutive Champions Leagues and Super Cups.

So I will go in about 3-4 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top eleven is not for happiness.
    It's only for money.
    Nordeus is always thinking how to suck money from gamers.
    They get money, they sell very powerful players, and the money spenders are happy for beating weaker teams and finally they create mutant players.
    This is the main point what Nordeus wants to be.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Top eleven is not for happiness.
    It's only for money.
    Nordeus is always thinking how to suck money from gamers.
    They get money, they sell very powerful players, and the money spenders are happy for beating weaker teams and finally they create mutant players.
    This is the main point what Nordeus wants to be.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    but you have
    Token 1478
    Rest 6500

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It is not even for money some way to say because the marketing is poor. Someone might have the money and he is willing to buy tokens, but what will he do with the tokens if the game does not even provide him with what his is looking for. Some examples are as follows.
    Last season, I bought a lot of tokens and I was looking for certain specific players (specific age, specific potential, specific position(s), ....), but where were some of them? They were not found anywhere, neither in the auctions list despite watching for the list for many hours every day or so for the first 3 weeks nor they could be found in the daily or weekly recommendations list. I still have not been able to find them so far. So how was I suppose to get them, by magic maybe?
    There been so-called offers for events - packages (tokens, packs) and also players - but those did not offer what I was looking for and on top they ask absurbed or scammed-like prices. Is this how they intend to make money (business) - provide things that customers will be unlikely looking for (no demand) and on top they put absurbed prices on them (and even pretend as if they were offers or sales)? Double discouragement. The way they been putting things is as if they do not want the money but instead they want to frustrate and 'piss-off' people or maybe they take most of their potential customers for fools that will splash money buying things that they do not want. Like I said a few times, clearly there are some things wrong with the staff members responsible for those areas.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-14-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Max
    [QUOTE=rememberthegirl2009;642835]Top eleven is not for happiness.

If we only it was, this would be a great game, Won the Champions League last season and the game engine knocked out the favourite that I expected to play in the final so I could win.

It is great fun when the game engine trolls other teams for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Max you are allways beating up the same aspect football its abaout emotion and results many times are surprising of course people like to win but everyone can't win allways...

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is great fun when the game engine trolls other teams for you.
    Not really , of course is a win but i prefere a fair win

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Not really , of course is a win but i prefere a fair win
    I do not find it fun too nor it is funny nor do I get any feeling of any achievement done if win by this unfair way. But, despite all this, I am not the one complaining about trolls here and there in the forum, but I think trolls should not be allowed to happen in the last stages of important competitions (for example, finals).
    IImaestroII likes this.