Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kamj
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Button splash for support

Button splash for support

Hi guy's when I show all my friends playing I try to support as many I can but is so difficult especially if you're friend are a lot and playing at the same time I waist a lot of time to give support at each one of them login at his game give logout and go to next so I just think something that can be the solution if nordeus can do it an update with a splash button at the main screen at the game so when we push it ur friend list take automatically that support. .think about it I believe that can help all of us ☺
    maloukees and NUNO FC like this.

Max

Button splash for support

Quote Originally Posted by kamj View Post
    Hi guy's when I show all my friends playing I try to support as many I can but is so difficult especially if you're friend are a lot and playing at the same time I waist a lot of time to give support at each one of them login at his game give logout and go to next so I just think something that can be the solution if nordeus can do it an update with a splash button at the main screen at the game so when we push it ur friend list take automatically that support. .think about it I believe that can help all of us
    This would help me a lot, I have 103 friends on the game including Khris and Nik, and I obviously can’t support them all, they support me and I support as many as I possibly can, although it is impossible to support everyone

I try my best but I think this would be a nice addition for TE 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

We 've said it so many times about the support but they don't care.
    They don't play TE events to see how difficult is to support friends .