Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By CM-16
  • 3 Post By Max
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Match Reports

Match Reports

Small changes but for managers who skips games I think this should be crucial for them to track player growth and form :

1. If a goal is from a corner or Free Kick add an icon beside it, just like PK Goals
    2. There should be additional tab to display how much each player gained, not just in the end of the match popup
    Sillybq, khris, Polotoed and 1 others like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max

Match Reports

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Small changes but for managers who skips games I think this should be crucial for them to track player growth and form :

1. If a goal is from a corner or Free Kick add an icon beside it, just like PK Goals
    2. There should be additional tab to display how much each player gained, not just in the end of the match popup
    I agree with you on this one, also add some other animations for a counter attack, header from crosses and a through ball. Also the assistant manager should show you what caused you to concede a goal and how you should try improve from it.
    Last edited by Max; 11-01-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    Polotoed, CM-16 and T.R.K like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post

Yeah... Ive asked for a corner/FK icon to know each time we score/assist from there. Very needed.