Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CM-16

Thread: Youth Academy Paid Players

Youth Academy Paid Players

What's the point of investing tokens and greens on Youth players during their orientation if they end up progressing very slowly once they got into the first team, really?! I am not impressed in Youth Academy graduates we have rn and here's my suggestion

THE TOKEN PLAYERS THAT YOU OFFER, MUST, BE, A, FAST TRAINER! PERIOD!

The way Nordeus is screwing us over is providing us with less and less opportunity to get a very good fast progressing trainers so we keep spending tokens and time on auction players every season. This is dissappointing

Again, we worked hard on developing them for one season. We cannot just dump our resources on what would be simply lazy boys on our first team...Youth Academy Paid Players-sp9zhqq.jpg
    king7eric and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    What's the point of investing tokens and greens on Youth players during their orientation if they end up progressing very slowly once they got into the first team, really?! I am not impressed in Youth Academy graduates we have rn and here's my suggestion

THE TOKEN PLAYERS THAT YOU OFFER, MUST, BE, A, FAST TRAINER! PERIOD!

The way Nordeus is screwing us over is providing us with less and less opportunity to get a very good fast progressing trainers so we keep spending tokens and time on auction players every season. This is dissappointing

Again, we worked hard on developing them for one season. We cannot just dump our resources on what would be simply lazy boys on our first team...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sP9ZhQQ.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	131707
    Maybe I'm just lucky. My ST youth academy player is a FT. Purchased him for 6T. I didn't invest in special coach for training. I just bought training for the SA FK taker & put an extra position (AMC).

train hard, play smart

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    Maybe I'm just lucky. My ST youth academy player is a FT. Purchased him for 6T. I didn't invest in special coach for training. I just bought training for the SA FK taker & put an extra position (AMC).

train hard, play smart
    My YA DCs to be fair are not slow trainers, but I heard from others that the academy players are completely random. Some even received slow trainers from the token players. This doesn't seem to be fair considering in the past, the token YA players are always FTs
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    My YA DCs to be fair are not slow trainers, but I heard from others that the academy players are completely random. Some even received slow trainers from the token players. This doesn't seem to be fair considering in the past, the token YA players are always FTs
    Yeah completely random. I believe so too

train hard, play smart

Addicted
    Perhaps insted of complaining people should share their results so that we could globally have a major view!

I got 4 players, 3 free one paid, developed the paid ST

The 3 players not developed aren't fast trainers

The developed one is