Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul Lions
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: new ideas

new ideas

I think it would be great and a lot of people would stick around more if it was more competitive. Just an idea. #1.. I think after week 13 halfway through the season all the auctions and scouting should be shut down. A complete trade deadline then you have to finish the last part of the year with what you have. #2.. I would maybe like to see a career stat for a player. So you can see how they've done their whole career.
    maloukees likes this.

While I hate that alot of teams improve late in the season, I do not think we should shut down the player purchasing options. As you probably know, auctions are expensive early in the season. Less wealthy teams need to wait for prices to drop before they buy their players.

My impression is shutting down player purchasing lines midway through the season is anti competitive. Anyway the company needs is to spend, I do not see why they would ever do that
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    It really comes down to what our team and main opponents’ qualities are.

Say my team average at around 120% by mid-season, and age is spread very evenly in between 18 and 25. The auction market can only provide players of up to 99%. And so it does not bother me at all if my opponent has the option for auction players. Only scout players could help them bridge the gap a bit, and typically it is too expensive to buy a full team of scouts just to compete for 1 title.

But then when my team was only around 100%, those 95-99% auction players available would represent a real threat if opponents decide to strengthen. Looking at it from Nordeus point of view, that would represent opportunities for them to get players spending T, so as Sillybq said Nordeus will keep the auctions open at all times.

Though it never happens to me, some new low level managers may find it more resource-efficient to replace a 10-day-injured starter or sub with a 1T replacement than exhausting 15 of the scarce red packs in the first few seasons. Having the auctions opened do provide a possible solution to those managers in need too.
    Sillybq and IImaestroII like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lions View Post
    I think it would be great and a lot of people would stick around more if it was more competitive. Just an idea. #1.. I think after week 13 halfway through the season all the auctions and scouting should be shut down. A complete trade deadline then you have to finish the last part of the year with what you have. #2.. I would maybe like to see a career stat for a player. So you can see how they've done their whole career.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

1. I understand your idea of trying to get the market to be more competitive to emulate real life football, but the reason this might not happen is due to the fact that as you said, the market would become a lot more competitive and people would stick around the auctions for longer. But bids would increase and a lot of users who do not pay money or small spenders will not be able to afford new players in the auction due to bidding wars.

This could cause disaster (maybe an exaggeration) but a lot users might quit because they will not be able to afford players because of limited token supplies and they need to buy more, which is what the majority of people will refuse to do, I would quit personally because I wouldn’t have the time for the game anymore and I also wouldn’t be able to afford it.

But, good thought, I just don’t think it would work on the game personally and I gave my reasons why.

But I really like your second Idea and I will tell you why.

I would like to see some legends I had on my old/current club to show their all time stats goals, assists, etc and what trophies they won for your club, how many man of the matches they achieved and what crucial goals or assists they hot for your club. And maybe a replay system of those goals.

(Although I don’t think some devices would be able to score too many replays though so it may not be sustainable.)

For goalkeepers, how many clean sheets they achieved, saves made, goals conceded, save percentage etc, Man of The Matches your goalkeeper has achieved and maybe list the goals/assists (if any) they got for your club. And maybe describe some lists of crucial/best saves and man of the match performances they had.

There should be one more option on the menu which should be called something like “museum”

Your second Idea could definitely work and I like it.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    While I hate that alot of teams improve late in the season, I do not think we should shut down the player purchasing options. As you probably know, auctions are expensive early in the season. Less wealthy teams need to wait for prices to drop before they buy their players.

My impression is shutting down player purchasing lines midway through the season is anti competitive. Anyway the company needs is to spend, I do not see why they would ever do that
    I can see a way on how this could (potentially) make Nordeus profits, although I don’t agree with it at all here is how. I will do the advantages and disadvantages of this approach.

Advantages for Nordeus.

1. So, since people will have their time to buy players but in half, this could increase huge bidding wars and it could make it harder to buy players, this could encourage token buying, which in turn could lead to a domino effect because of everyone buys tokens, it means that people will buy the higher bundles of tokens and therefore bringing in more profit. This could also encourage people to turn to the scout market to buy players which cost 39-69 tokens as you know.

2. As mentioned, “potential” for huge profits.
    (Although this is could be a high risk move which could massively backfire on them.)

Disadvantages for Nordeus.

1. One obvious one is it could cause many users to quit as this simply won’t have the time to dedicate themselves to the transfer market and they don’t have the money to buy tokens.

2. The opposite of scenario one. This scenario could also lead to a huge loss and prove a massive blow for them, as many users I would predict would quit and some of them may be token buyers not willing to spend more.

3. Rants on the forum and on social media. Maybe not a disadvantage as such but they could lose followers and subscribers on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.

I agree they won’t do this but I decided to do this anyway to see if it COULD benefit Nordeus in anyway.

My answer would be no, it would be a pool of negativity.

I understand what you're saying about the injuries it makes sense. I'm just trying to get it competitive every season. It seems like there's always one person who's 26 -0. In real life this doesn't happen on a regular basis. People don't win 276 games and lose 2.

Pro
    Well, I didn’t update since last season. Actually I have already lost 3.

Building a competitive team with core players of 110%+ or even higher then auction players available for opponents would no longer be a concern.

With some pre-planning on squad for draw manipulation, it is very possible to also just keep a 5* first-11 and 4* subs, and also manage to sometimes win all 51 matches in the first 10+ seasons at least. 26-0 does need some luck, but then it is quite feasible with either a good team defence of 6 (GK, 4 defenders & DMC) to win via clean sheets or well-trained attacking trio (AML + ST + AMR) to win by outscoring. Cup and CL could be more difficult to win in a row when it is possible to be drawn with +1 level though.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, I didn’t update since last season. Actually I have already lost 3.

Building a competitive team with core players of 110%+ or even higher then auction players available for opponents would no longer be a concern.

With some pre-planning on squad for draw manipulation, it is very possible to also just keep a 5* first-11 and 4* subs, and also manage to sometimes win all 51 matches in the first 10+ seasons at least. 26-0 does need some luck, but then it is quite feasible with either a good team defence of 6 (GK, 4 defenders & DMC) to win via clean sheets or well-trained attacking trio (AML + ST + AMR) to win by outscoring. Cup and CL could be more difficult to win in a row when it is possible to be drawn with +1 level though.
    I have lost 75 matches, count yourself lucky lol.
    You probably might not even lose ten games by the time match 1,000 rolls around but no offence, you probably will lose about 15-20 matches by then and probably it will get harder for you soon, but I am sure if you win an average of 3 trophies per season and have a win percentage of about 90% you are doing really well.

I agree that the Cups and CL are really hard for me to win just once every two or three seasons let alone in a row, I have won each and every competition though twice or three tones in a row once. It was so hard and I was worried about slipping up or getting humiliated in the first leg of a tie.

I will say it is possible for any manager to do that well at the start and keep it going for the longest about 14 or 15 seasons, then you will start to lose matches here and there, yes not so many but more than you are experiencing now. I personally have never got I season in all competitions where I have never lost, even with a few trophies, I still lost once or twice even three and four times. But that’s normal.

I honestly don’t think your form like the way it is now will last forever, you can still win around 85-90% of your games but not to the extent you are now because you will face other teams like yours and you will lose some matches.

I agree, actually a lot of people get 26-0-0 in their leagues in the first few seasons, I got screwed over twice on the game with two 25-0-1 leagues.

Anyway I understand that part was way off topic but I was responding to the post about someone saying you losing 2 games in 285 matches was not normal, which forced me and you to go off topic, it’s no big deal though as it was a good question.

Anyway, I can only imagine what would happen if they closed the market after thirteen days of the season. I see that as being a total disaster, it wouldn’t work. You would probably have to buy more tokens and spend them in the scout market where you don’t have to come up against other bidders.

This would spell disaster for me and I would be forced to leave because as I mentioned, with the auctions being highly inflated I wouldn’t be able to afford to place a bid because at most, I only have twenty tokens in my account at the max, most of the time I have about 5 or 6 tokens.

This would make playing the game painful as I would not be able to be successful so I would certainly quit.