Thread: Players star

Players star

Hi all, the idea is good.
    I didn't like the passage from first season and second one, all players lost one star and the time spent in the first season was lost.
    There aren't reasons to continue the game so from now on I will put the Player with less power and stars. In this way, if I will win I will enjoy much more.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerioal View Post
    Hi all, the idea is good.
    I didn't like the passage from first season and second one, all players lost one star and the time spent in the first season was lost.
    There aren't reasons to continue the game so from now on I will put the Player with less power and stars. In this way, if I will win I will enjoy much more.
    But, what is happening here is that Nordeus, make you lose one star if you get promoted, the example they use is “the best player in the second division, may not be the best player in the first division” that is there reasoning, it would be ridiculous really if they did not deduct 20%, this would cause people to build overpowered teams with over 200%, could get up to 340%, because I think that is the skill cap. A maxed out player is 180%, I can’t remember if you can get over 180%.

If no deduction takes place, every team will keep growing until it gets to 200+%, ( I can’t remember if it stops at 180% like I said but it is still ridiculously high.

“This means that stars are linked to your level: The higher your level, the more quality/performance is needed from your players in order to gain the next star.” this is quoted from Nordeus.

Having players just continuing to grow without being “deducted” until they retire would be illogical, the best team in the second division may not be the best in the first division.

You will be matches up with different opponents each time you promote, you can be drawn up with some of the same teams, but they are mostly different.

Sorry if this sounds confusing but it wouldn’t work the way you want it.

The system is better when it deducts 20%.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.