Thread: Criterias on how you make a team win

Criterias on how you make a team win

I have a rating of 73, trained, all my players superb and full condition then I lose to a guy who is 59 while attacking him on the position where he has his weakest player. All of my players are better than their direct opposite in his team. How the **** did he defeat me.
    I used to like this game so much because of the authenticity in using tactics to win but now you guys just decides who should win the game.
    **** you people. I have been playing this game for more than five years and it's never been this ****!!!!!! I guess I'll have to un install it. You lots are just eating my data. **** you once again

I'm so angry. Another guy today had his only midfielder of the game on red card and another player, making it two
    I attacked him through the middle and I couldn't still score just a goal. Just a goal
    And I'm better than him with superb preparation for the.match
    You guys have turn ur updates to **** for.real
    I'm done. I say this heartbrokenly because I used to love this game but I'm ****ing fine

First of all: no video game should make you this angry. If it does, maybe it's really best to distance yourself from it.

Second: it's only a simulation with a game engine, not real football. Every change you make in a match will be analyzed by the game engine, which decides, if it likes your tactic/change or not, and it will reward/punish you for it accordingly. Take a look at the possesion bar and if your player ratings flash up green/red after making a change (where to pass the ball, attacking/defending mentality, etc.). Getting a yellow card on one of your players can mean that the game engine doesn't like that player in that match, so try swapping him out.

It's only a simulation, so try playing around with the inputs for the game engine and see what works every match.