Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By milpol
  • 2 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By owlique

Thread: Give more options to the friendly championship

Lightbulb Give more options to the friendly championship

Unfortunately , community tournaments are slowly dying . Therefore , I ask more options in the friendly championship as this is practically our future tournaments.

1)the host should be able to set a quality limit . Match will be a 0-3 in case of this rule-breaking.

2)add a cup format

3)as I wrote on another thread , we need top scorers , top assisters and top rated players.

4) set a preferable time like in associations , im tired of having 2am games .

5)the host should be able to kick/remove participants , lets say max 24h before the kick off

6) a list with available tournaments should exist mainly to avoid the spam in social medias .

7)A manager should be able to search for a tournament by searching for his quality . For example, if someone is 100% rated , tournaments with around 1005 average should appear.

8) A manager should be able to leave his tournament within a limit like mentioned above (for kicking , removing)

those are my ideas but feel free to add yours as well
    Last edited by milpol; 06-22-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    maloukees and owlique like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    With formats, maybe a CL type tournament too? with the option of the cup one as well.

I am not sure if you mentioned it but for preferred times, this may defeat the purpose but the home team should be able to set their home match to whatever time they want, like for league and competition, matches, you can have preferred time too I suppose.

Then I think the rest are fine.

Dreamer
    Either make it a single round-robin schedule then knock out for top 4. or stretch it. and i also hate the fact that half of my games are being played in around 3AM-5AM even though all 14 of us in the league from same country and same time zone please please make a better schedule.

1. No supporters.
    2. No supporters
    3. No supperters

Supporters ruining idea of fair friendly tournaments
    Allow only to watch game.
    Add stadium attendance.

4. Sleeping time - to be able to set timespan when you don't want to play games.

Every night I have game at 2am or 4am, in the middle of the night.
    And this is our friendly tournament. We fight for real. And I want to be on game, because those games are important for us.

5. To remove abusing of this Event, remove after game rewards, like rest, medkit, morale.

Quote Originally Posted by owlique View Post
    1. No supporters.
    2. No supporters
    3. No supperters

Supporters ruining idea of fair friendly tournaments
    Allow only to watch game.
    Add stadium attendance.

4. Sleeping time - to be able to set timespan when you don't want to play games.

Every night I have game at 2am or 4am, in the middle of the night.
    And this is our friendly tournament. We fight for real. And I want to be on game, because those games are important for us.

5. To remove abusing of this Event, remove after game rewards, like rest, medkit, morale.
    I do not understand how the post game rewards encourages abuse of the event. But i do relate to the timing issue, i too have matches at all times of the day. Support simply rewards active players or paying customers so i have no issue with it.
    owlique and hudai like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I do not understand how the post game rewards encourages abuse of the event. But i do relate to the timing issue, i too have matches at all times of the day. Support simply rewards active players or paying customers so i have no issue with it.
    What I meant is that only managers who really want to participate in certain groups will join. There will be no teams that signed only to make some extra rests and not really participating, like what is happening in many tournaments now.
    Sillybq likes this.