Thread: Official Stadiums

Official Stadiums

Top Eleven has now reached a partnership with a number of clubs, Such as AC Milan, Real Madrid, Porto, Trabzonspor, Arsenal and Liverpool. With Official Logos and Jerseys, I was just thinking, would it be possible that these clubs will have official stadiums in the game replacing the default stadiums, obviously leaving current capacity unaffected. Be good to see San Siros, Santiago Bernabeus, Emirates Stadiums and Anfields in this game, would provide some more variety.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes but is not so simple as long not all clubs own stadium too :P and also they have only accord for jerseys and logo :P, they are not allowed to copy players name or others.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I am allowed to copy name of any player in this world ... fail thread anyway !

Quote Originally Posted by Hariga Eduard Mihail View Post
    I am allowed to copy name of any player in this world ... fail thread anyway !
    No. Its not a rename your stadium thread, its the graphics of the stadium to look like official stadiums.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @July Fourth they are not allowed, but I'm sure with some of them which who they already have contract they can make this deal :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No. Its not a rename your stadium thread, its the graphics of the stadium to look like official stadiums.
    i wanted to reply to pricop , not about your stadium and about looking different is not big deal anyway so now i hope you understand why i think is fail thread !

And better they manage to fix the time unbalance between the one who start in first day of league and other like that starts at the end , i have a ~ 3 weeks delay on building stadium

gain 5% condition every 3 hours is balancing the game with players fitness levels for playing 2 games/day, so there would be no need to alter that.
    Join online ccna materials and testking to pass exam in first try. Our best quality and ccna sample test - pass-4sure guide you well for real exam.security+ questions questions.