Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PROBG

Thread: I have good idea.

I have good idea.

Hello, Top Eleven!

I have an idea for the game. The idea has more positives than negatives, since I know the game well.
    The idea is in the "Training" section according to the number of training drills we can add to train our players.
    My idea is to increase these vacancies. This can be achieved easily.
    My idea comes from the "Training" section of the game in relation to the allowable free spaces in the addition of drills for training. When the 6 free positions are filled, an option will appear on the side, which can increase the number of drills. This option can be multiplied by x2, x3, x4, x5, x10 of the added drills.Of course, this option can be paid with tokens.

Everyone knows that creating a young player from the age of 18 who is talented takes a lot of time. On average for 1 player it takes about 2-3 hours of training. Imagine how much time is wasted for people who make such players all the time. This option will reduce the time for 1 quality player and will help the whole game - you will win too.

Here are the positives for both sides :
    1.I am a manager of two accounts and I have a long-term strategy. My strategy requires me to replace the titular 11 players in one season with new, young, talented 18-year-olds. I don't have 41 hours of free time per month for this game. I have to create 13 young and talented 0-player players in 44 hours without stopping.I play on the spender server. I develop two account managers and pay $ 250 a month. This means that since I pay so much money, I don't have that much time to play. We all know how we can play without giving money. We just don't have that time. This way you will win the managers in the spender servers and keep them in the game. This may increase the number of people who pay.

2.You will also win all the old players who have been playing the game for years and honestly they are a little tired. These people may start to spend more resources and make the game more meaningful to them because it doesn't take much of their time.

3.You will also gain a lot from the Tankers and Farmers. You know very well that there are people who do not give $ 1 in the game have dozens of accounts that they use as farms and do not spend a lot of resources, but on the other hand they collect the resource too much for free. The game loses a lot of these people. There are also people who stay dozens of times in the same league, just to gather resources, but also to be strong. You also lose a lot of them.
    But, you can benefit from them. They will be provoked to spend more resources because it will not take them time. And, if they don't give money, they give all their time. They will also be tired of this thing, and the competition will be even greater.

4.You will gain more new users, and a percentage of old users who have left the game before may return - precisely because of the time it takes. New players will also spend more resources while learning. They do it now anyway

5.You will benefit from anyone who uses this option and spends a resource just to use it. And, then you know very well that everyone gives an average of 600 to 1000 green packages for one talented player.

The option may be available to everyone, but is used only by those who wish. Others who do not want to use the option may quarrel over the same stereotype at work.

The idea is good and we will all be happy. As I said, the positives are more than the negatives.
    You will also earn more consumption of paid services

Regards,
    from a drunken Bulgarian. Ай наздраве.

Top Eleven, think about it. The ideas is free.
    Last edited by PROBG; 07-06-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.

You don't like to spend time for training?

There is easy fix from Nordeus - Personal Trainer

That's what they need. Spending tokens managers.

Let me address your points in turn...

1.I am a manager of two accounts and I have a long-term strategy. My strategy requires me to replace the titular 11 players in one season with new, young, talented 18-year-olds. I don't have 41 hours of free time per month for this game. I have to create 13 young and talented 0-player players in 44 hours without stopping.I play on the spender server. I develop two account managers and pay $ 250 a month. This means that since I pay so much money, I don't have that much time to play. We all know how we can play without giving money. We just don't have that time. This way you will win the managers in the spender servers and keep them in the game. This may increase the number of people who pay.

So basically you're criticising other players for having multiple accounts because it allows them to farm health packs and that kind of thing, but you admit to having two accounts. You know you're a hypocrite?
    Also, this is a game... if you spend 41 hours every month to play this game, that's your choice. If you don't like spending that time, don't do it. No one is forced to play a video game.
    No one is forced to "create 13 young and talented players". I use the auction a few times every season. It gets me players that, you know, can play. They are 4- to 5- star players and they will do a reasonable job. This is a game. It is not real life. A chairman somewhere will not fire you if your team does badly.
    If you seriously "don't have time" to play the game, then stop playing. But don't whinge about the game and continue to play it lol.
    Why do you feel the need to spend $250 a month? Football Manager costs less to play (you basically pay once and never pay again), and is far more realistic than this.

2.You will also win all the old players who have been playing the game for years and honestly they are a little tired. These people may start to spend more resources and make the game more meaningful to them because it doesn't take much of their time.

People get tired of a game, not for the problems with the game (and there are problems), but because eventually most people just get sick of a game. For most people, games are just a pastime... literally to "pass the time". If you're obsessing over all the details, you need help. I mean professional help.

3.You will also gain a lot from the Tankers and Farmers. You know very well that there are people who do not give $ 1 in the game have dozens of accounts that they use as farms and do not spend a lot of resources, but on the other hand they collect the resource too much for free. The game loses a lot of these people. There are also people who stay dozens of times in the same league, just to gather resources, but also to be strong. You also lose a lot of them.
    But, you can benefit from them. They will be provoked to spend more resources because it will not take them time. And, if they don't give money, they give all their time. They will also be tired of this thing, and the competition will be even greater.

First of all, everyone is entitled to gather free resources, including you. Just because you can't be bothered to farm these resources, you can't use that as an excuse to penalise other players just because you spend money. If you think this game is "pay to win", you are so wrong, my friend. I've beaten teams that are stronger than mine, and my players are 3-to-5 stars. How? By using reasonable tactics and strategy. Many players assume you can just buy your way to successful. Well, guess what? Only one team can win the league in each league. Only one team can win the cup in each cup draw. Only one team can win the CL in each CL draw. You can't all win, even if you all pay $250 a month. Nordeus, just like every other games company that uses in-app purchases, realises that people are stupid enough to spend money, so they just let you. Ultimately those star ratings for your players are just cosmetic unless you actually set up your team properly. Even then, the game will through regular curveballs to remind you that you're not immortal.

4.You will gain more new users, and a percentage of old users who have left the game before may return - precisely because of the time it takes. New players will also spend more resources while learning. They do it now anyway

I'm pretty sure the training isn't the problem with the game. Sure, it has problems of its own, but I don't think it's the reason why people give up on the game. I'm not sure if you've noticed that the game routinely offers troll results?
    Also, I'm sure you if you click the Report button in training, you can repeat a training drill as many times as you want. The time-saving feature you want is already there.

5.You will benefit from anyone who uses this option and spends a resource just to use it. And, then you know very well that everyone gives an average of 600 to 1000 green packages for one talented player.

Rather than training existing players, why not just train your 4 youth academy players every season? You literally just click on a few buttons to 'hire coach', and no 'training' required. The stars are even added in a way that you can see easily that they will improve. And you get 4 new players for the next season. Do this 3 seasons in a row, and you have 12 players who are 20 years old or younger. And all of that takes maybe 5 minutes of your time per seasons. Your method is slow, boring and stupid because you're wasting your time... and this is all based on the managers who are happy to spend greens, red, blues and T-bucks on improving players.

Rather than complain about how you want the game to be, find a more efficient and elegant solution.

I read everything you wrote. I just can't believe how little experience you have in this game and how much you talk. Please go study and join again when you are familiar with the whole game. "Let's train our players with the coach from the academy" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please do not expose yourself anymore.

I really like the idea, it reminds me a bit of Goalkeeper Training if you can remember that. Back then it was also saving us a lot of time and effort with training and your suggestion does the same.

It's also why I deleted the idea to train 11 (or like you even 13) players at one time. It is too much time consuming, I mostly do 1 or 2 players every season. Of course with your strategy you have a lot more potential.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBG View Post
    I read everything you wrote. I just can't believe how little experience you have in this game and how much you talk. Please go study and join again when you are familiar with the whole game. "Let's train our players with the coach from the academy" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please do not expose yourself anymore.
    I didn't realise that criticism wasn't allowed unless you were a veteran in the game. My bad.