Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Saving tab for training drills

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4

    Saving tab for training drills

    Have been thinking about this, I hope it makes sense to Managers

    Just like there are saving options for formations in the Squad section, I'm suggesting there should be same for the training section, whereby managers can save some set of drills and reuse them by loading it into the system.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by dummajor View Post
    Have been thinking about this, I hope it makes sense to Managers

    Just like there are saving options for formations in the Squad section, I'm suggesting there should be same for the training section, whereby managers can save some set of drills and reuse them by loading it into the system.
    You can do this by going into reports section and re-select your previous set of drills...

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4
    There are some special drills you use for players which might have wiped up from the report section. Saving a particular drill in folder makes it rasier

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can do this by going into reports section and re-select your previous set of drills...
    There are some special drills you use for players which might have wiped up from the report section. Saving a particular drill in folder makes it easier

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    42
    When selecting each zone in the training section of the game, it would be good to have a simple option of selecting all starting 11 players or all non starting players rather than having to click each of the paying position zones

    This would make daily training of players much easier and efficient

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    When selecting each zone in the training section of the game, it would be good to have a simple option of selecting all starting 11 players or all non starting players rather than having to click each of the paying position zones

    This would make daily training of players much easier and efficient
    This is already there:

    Saving tab for training drills-295cd4fa-8499-48c4-95c0-f36a29a58663.jpg