Thread: Soften the Nego's abuse by...

Soften the Nego's abuse by...

Reducing the Skill Max. Cap to 260 - as the 260-340 distance can be rarely used by moslty of managers who promote seasonally.
    Too, a 260% cap could be overcomed with Event Rewards as actually happens

and

-Unlock the 10th Star, what I called the Black Star, so this would set a more Fair Max Cap Structurally reachable that would keep a good AvQ distance reducing the abuses coming from Nego's upsellers.

The distance of regular players, Tankers that reach 8-9* easily and that despite the +1LV penalization, this isnt enough, and the propagation of the multiaccounting without options to punish, creates a too much wide distance that turns into a managers that simply want to avoid competing by fixing 340%s "to try" - ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶3̶4̶0̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶" to win "using the social features allowed by the game such as create 15 accounts" from levels 13, 17, etc to use Nego's with impunity in a unbalanced system since the Skill Caps were removed years ago.

The real problem started there, with remiving caps and creating a gap + a exploitable situation to avoid competing. This happens in moslty of games, where hard abusers just play with 15 accounts to benefit 1.

Another option is to openly explain people that the upselling its allowed, as the terms and conditions make suppose mostly of managers that as the "auto support", which turns into a permanent ba, or the VPN usage, (same rsolution) this isnt allowed.
    Last edited by khris; 07-17-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Still my position is more about to recovery a 1vs1 between managers market, and a Bot in Negos, but this is currently inverse, which IMO have no sense, as the Market problem only affected to server and wasn't needed a full destruction of the managers interaction keeping gust a exploitable source.