Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pnr8555

Thread: U21 players should be sign for free

U21 players should be sign for free

As my head title suggested, I find U21 players from our own academy should sign for free since the facility is upgraded using our own time and resources. I really do not see why we are paying easily 21 tokens for a player developed by our own facilities

However, they are fast trainers and very young. Also, they will be in your team up to 16 seasons. So they must have cost something for that. As you signed them, they will reach 5* in a very few seasons...
    MoonMaiden likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I bought an U21 today for 21 tokens he's 18 years old 37 rating and worth 7M! I used him to replace a retiring player of the same rating on my bench, there is no way in hell I would have been able to buy the same player on the TL for 21t (and no money ) I have spam trained him a bit and he's nearly ready to be 38 rated.
    I also got a poop U21 2 star 18 year old for free today (no tokens or money to sign him) so I signed him and sold him for 750k profit.

The free players are always rubbish but if you need a player its very handy, the U21's you pay Tokens for are available for 7days so thats plenty of time to earn enough tokens imo

But there are more U21 that cost really more later part of the game, perhaps even saving up a month for a player may not be even enough eventually.

I think that should be easier to sign youth players. In my case (22º Season) players in transfer list value the same since 5/6 season ago, 106/107M top. Star continue to improve, it`s true, but for much as i wish to improve my youth players, they need to play in team! otherwise they don`t improve that quickly... And in 22 season was very rare, perhaps 1/2 youth players get the starter 11 players (and take some good tokens away to sign)... I always tried to have 5 stars, and youth players don`t have quality enought to get the first 11. Ok, they have to train, all right... but 15, 18, 21 tokens for a player that have to train, than to be able to discuss a position with the players in the first 11!!! They improve faster? Ok, but need time to improve.

I could sell the player... ok, but in my experience, for example, a player that have 4 star and quality, for example, 120 it`s much more difficult to sell than a player with 124, i think it`s because the player with 124 of quality is almost geting 5 stars. Most of them don`t reach one star of improvement in one season.

In my opinion two ways: same stars as they are coming now from the academy, but less tokens, and they improve, or same tokens but more quality stars, so they can play in the first 11.

Otherwise investments on youth academy makes no sense...

Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Pt Worldweb; 05-16-2013 at 12:56 PM.

What's in for me if a U21 pops up and I don't have enough tokens to buy him?!? The player is 37 rated, so what? I didn't asked for a 37 rated player, I'm in the 3rd level, what do I need a 37 rated player for? All my players have 1 to 3 stars! Its much cheaper for me expend 1M on a 4 stars than expend 21 tokens.
    And lets not forget about the salary! Even if I had 21 tokens, how much would I have to pay for a 37 rated U21?!? Its not sustainable!!!
    Come on, lets us sign our own U21 for free. Its our only chance to have players of our own nation. Think about it.

Rookie
    not free say cash...