Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By roguelover
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Assistant Functions/Advices

Assistant Functions/Advices

As the Ticket prices depend on the team performance, but we don't know the amount we can rise -if there's a margin to rise ticket prices- I think that would be so appropiated to have a assistant report telling us something like - you could increase the League Home Tickets 3$ -
    The only way to know if the price is correct is by setting it and playing as League, Cup or CL/SL game....

I think that the assistant could have some kind of general advices helping mainly newcomers to administrate the club and knowing about managerial stuffs.
    Last edited by khris; 09-05-2020 at 01:26 PM.

I think that we the managrs could add own Manager advices....

Example: If we could have a feature to create and play quick tournaments, completed like in 1:30H from 1/16's there could be a building adding a unique gift in 2 cases, let's say the building give us, 10 greens as gift, next day 10% skill, then a special jersey, and the reward could be used or, to be "won" in case we play a tournament and we win, so we could claim it like as if we completed a task, or, we could create a tournament and add these daily building rewards, as tournament reward... so then the building could have something like the prestige giving better rewards to give/earn depending on the club last 4 seasons prestige, lets say.

i would like to suggest " token spending tracker " in which we can track our token spending activity ex : no of tokens spent on player purchase , boosters purchase , tournament re entries via tokens , this feature can be improved further imo

This feature will be most beneficial for people who want to control their spending and plan for next season in case their association gets relegated from current division and also for new players
    khris and Rajat_the_HERO like this.
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Quote Originally Posted by roguelover View Post
    i would like to suggest " token spending tracker " in which we can track our token spending activity ex : no of tokens spent on player purchase , boosters purchase , tournament re entries via tokens , this feature can be improved further imo

This feature will be most beneficial for people who want to control their spending and plan for next season in case their association gets relegated from current division and also for new players
    Cool,

Like a weekly + ending seasonal resume?... Tokens spent signing new players/ Boosters purchase/ FAs / Starting season greens -greens spent -grens won so balance/ negos ... maybe more in general, but to allow us to track the differance between a period..

yes !
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON