Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sultamidas
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: A place of honor for players that retired in the club with high records

A place of honor for players that retired in the club with high records

Can we have a table to store players that stayed with the club that started as youth until retirement, with high performance and records on score, time play, overall perfomance. I know this is game of manager but some players made impact in the way the game is played. I have such a player “britez”, who will retired this season, I which I could give some honor place in the team. Can you agree with me?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultamidas View Post
    Can we have a table to store players that stayed with the club that started as youth until retirement, with high performance and records on score, time play, overall perfomance. I know this is game of manager but some players made impact in the way the game is played. I have such a player “britez”, who will retired this season, I which I could give some honor place in the team. Can you agree with me?
    I doubt that the game will invest in space to record the achievements of retired players....
    Maybe once the player retires, a pop up could be shown to share on FB the or at least to take a capture of his contribution in the club... a overall info with matches played and a Complete Individual Report

I'd love to see some space in the club tab used for retired players.
    Maybe I could select some players, with a maximum limit, to keep track of them for ever?

Milpol

Skills when he retired:...

Stats for the club : .....

Notes from manager:.....

Top scorer titles won ?: ....
    titles won with the team:

Anyways, I like the idea and I will add that to my report.

Thank you sultamidas and welcome to the forum!

Milpol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

It seems the least to insure some kind of proud in our managing journey throughout the game. I know that we sell and buy a lot of players, but as manager we keep our youth when they play a big role in conquer titles. This will be nice to have a history of players, I agree limited to top 10. I think also is a way to youth academy be more interactive with the game. Build a star team also creating a star player. Did stick with one player since 19 to retirement, and on upper levels he still played less of course but I saw him as a team leader. This made me continue playing the game. I hope Top Eleven can made this possible, as the name say top eleven is the top score players in all position of the pitch. I will wait for that.

Max
    I have said this before but I would love something like this implemented into the game, it would be nice to have some sort of hall of fame section for your players.

Great idea. Top 5-10 legends in each category would be awesome. Goals, assists, clean sheets, Mom and total matches played.

That's a very good idea