Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andreicmadalin

Thread: Competitive-Ranked Mode

Competitive-Ranked Mode

Here I will leave my idea, I hope you'll like it and most importantly, I hope to see it in the game

As you might already know, in other games we have a type of ranking system, you can find it as Competitive (CSGO), Ranked(R6,RL) etc.
    The main idea behind it is a new competition, but this one would be the "serious one" . Apart from the same and same, boring up to repetetive competitions, this would be optional.

In the beginning of the season, you play 10 placement matches, to get your rank/division. Think this like the events, like the haunted cup we had recently.
    You get a rank which will depend on WL and GD. An example of ranks could be: Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Champion.

Then, when you want, you can play matches to get more XP, in order to advance to higher ranks/divisions. Of course on those matches, you'll be playing with people around your XP/points. Loss----> loss of points

At the end of the season, you get a prize/reward accordingly to your division. Higher division---> better reward. I don't know what this could be. Tokens? Packs? An exclusive emblem/jersey? A player?

This, I think, will improve the competitiveness around the game, which is lacking right now, in my opinion.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Here I will leave my idea, I hope you'll like it and most importantly, I hope to see it in the game

As you might already know, in other games we have a type of ranking system, you can find it as Competitive (CSGO), Ranked(R6,RL) etc.
    The main idea behind it is a new competition, but this one would be the "serious one" . Apart from the same and same, boring up to repetetive competitions, this would be optional.

In the beginning of the season, you play 10 placement matches, to get your rank/division. Think this like the events, like the haunted cup we had recently.
    You get a rank which will depend on WL and GD. An example of ranks could be: Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Champion.

Then, when you want, you can play matches to get more XP, in order to advance to higher ranks/divisions. Of course on those matches, you'll be playing with people around your XP/points. Loss----> loss of points

At the end of the season, you get a prize/reward accordingly to your division. Higher division---> better reward. I don't know what this could be. Tokens? Packs? An exclusive emblem/jersey? A player?

This, I think, will improve the competitiveness around the game, which is lacking right now, in my opinion.
    Sound really nad for me.. You can have a big team and not play in this you say and destroy all oponent in a lower division where you will play because not get xp.. is the wors idea i ever hear

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A105FN folosind Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Ofc this will have some requirements, quality of team/ manager level etc

It won't be easy to manipulate, at least what you said is not the idea lol

We're so used to exploitation and manipulation that we reject new ideas based on that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    We're so used to exploitation and manipulation that we reject new ideas based on that.

Exactly!

Fix the game as it stands now! Before adding more competitions or challenges.

Bread and circuses. Nordeus really did take a leaf out of the Romans playbook.

Like many others i don’t like this idea as well. I played something like this in other games and while it does ensure the “deserving” players are at the top, the rest of us (which is the majority) don’t have much fun. Yeah i quit that game to play TE so you get the drift. It might work as an event or side challenge but it would have adverse effects if you start ranking players and saying some are better than others

Thanks guys for the opinions.