Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By rememberthegirl2009
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Thread: Changing players' skill points from presenting %

Changing players' skill points from presenting %

This idea is similar from the datas of other offline manager games.
    The players' skill should be changed to ''presenting points'', not representing as %. Maximum point is 20 and minimum is 1. In fact, there is classification of player roles such as legend (point 18-20), professional (15-17), fairly professional (11-14), average (8-10), hot prospect (5-7), and youth (1-4). The current % skill presentation allows mutant creation. So, changing this skill points cannot be able to create mutant players. Also, players in top 100 FA list are mutant, and this changing data can make them mutant to legend players. Mutant players are really not existing in real life but legendary players can stand. So, my suggestion can useful for termination of creation of mutant players.
    What about training of players?
    Training system should change giving % to very small points to each players. For example, if you train very heavy drill in all slots, that player will get (0.2 point). For very easy drill, player will get (0.002 point). Combination of each small points can lead to increasing skill points of each skill stretagy. Legendary players in real life football are taking just like training drill and they got massive skill points year after year. When you reach next higher level in next season, over all player skill point will decrease (-4 points). For example, a player who has 16 skill point of finishing will get 12 point of that skill in next season. This changing can improve balance between current mutant creators and regular team managers.
    If any additional suggestion you would like to discuss, let me know your opinion?

Manager from Myanmar posted this suggestion.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
    dave1311, khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    The players' skill should be changed to ''presenting points'', not representing as %. Maximum point is 20 and minimum is 1. In fact, there is classification of player roles such as legend (point 18-20), professional (15-17), fairly professional (11-14), average (8-10), hot prospect (5-7), and youth (1-4). The current % skill presentation allows mutant creation. So, changing this skill points cannot be able to create mutant players. Also, players in top 100 FA list are mutant, and this changing data can make them mutant to legend players. Mutant players are really not existing in real life but legendary players can stand. So, my suggestion can useful for termination of creation of mutant players.
    Training system should change giving % to very small points to each players. For example, if you train very heavy drill in all slots, that player will get (0.2 point). For very easy drill, player will get (0.002 point). Combination of each small points can lead to increasing skill points of each skill stretagy. Legendary players in real life football are taking just like training drill and they got massive skill points year after year. When you reach next higher level in next season, over all player skill point will decrease (-4 points). For example, a player who has 16 skill point of finishing will get 12 point of that skill in next season. This changing can improve balance between current mutant creators and regular team managers.
    If any additional suggestion you would like to discuss, let me know your opinion?

I liked the old system... easy to understand... and yeah, a numeric system with a 1 as min avq -which should be the min avq for all, getting rid of negative numbers- could be appropiated.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post

I love it,

Please read this idea devellopers....

This could fix tge inbalance in the game