Thread: Everybody has to drop 1 star at the End of season, not only top8 players... I

Everybody has to drop 1 star at the End of season, not only top8 players... I

It is one big joke, thats promoting sniky players that loosing whole season just to have beter team for 20% than onther normal players... Who do you promote?? Normal players or people who loosing everything just to smash everybody next season... I have one guy like that, last season didnt win anything, i won everything, both we are 3 level but he was tanking probably for one or two seasons... So far everybody will lose one star at the end of season, so that tgame will be more fair play, otherwise I dont see ant point to carry on with winng, because woul be better to loose and upgrade my players for next seasons... You need to do sth with it please...
    Last edited by maras85; 02-08-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Rookie
    I support, you played one season, you failed to qualify, you lose 20% .

Of course only top8 looses 1 star... because they go up one level.
    The remaining 8 keep the star, so they can be a bit stronger in following season.

Even with this rule, the bottom8 is always easy games for top8.
    You want to score 20 goals instead of 10 in one match? ...

Apprentice
    Don’t worry, they will run into great teams.

Completely agree. They win all the special events and Champions League/Cup every year and just remain in the same league.