Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By A Jugar Ya

Thread: Pay to Win

Pay to Win

As time passes this seems to be more and more Top Eleven's Spirit. What do you think?
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    I complettly Agree with you

This new update killed my spirit........ I observe this update and if this is eating more and more greens....

I go tanking and only play for the FA games in the weekend, but I observe first the impact...... I do not like to watch more adds on my old phone just to get greens... in other words give Nordeus more and more money...

Nordeus never listen to the wishes from the players

And now you understand the business model for “in-app purchases” software.

C’mon guys, seriously. Nordeus is out to make a profit, just like every other company.
    Users who consume services without paying are simply not as valuable as customers as those who do pay.
    If enough users get ticked off and leave, they might change their minds a bit (don’t hold your breath waiting for that).

But an alternative might be to form leagues exclusively for users who want to play the app for free only.
    Other software companies do create such environments while reserving premium features for paying customers.

Addicted
    A few days later, Will my assistant manager have to say "It was all about individual quality was the key factor." Why are you doing this? This token spent guy is constantly matched with easy opponents for his team's quality. I'm not manipulating the game, he is not either. a 160%(starting season around 140%) team is two levels bigger than my club. Why don't you let his team get a fair draw like +2 Lvl opponents against him or will you continue to thank his generous paid with such +1 Lvl draw gifts because there's not enough high quality team in the server to create new seasonal draw?
    Pay to Win-20210221_142530.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 02-21-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Apprentice
    I pay to win but I would prefer limits such as 3 or 4 players level nine or ten per team or an average of seven stars per starting lineup or eight stars.

Addicted
    It was a waste of my effort. His GK was MotM. Well done manager, you've spent very well to grab this.

Pay to Win-20210223_182646.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by A Jugar Ya View Post
    As time passes this seems to be more and more Top Eleven's Spirit. What do you think?
    I absolutely make you right, from the start of this season I have been put against teams that were a star better than me, training has been poor, strikers not living up to expectations neither has my goalkeeper. Everything I've done has been completely useless, they have practically tanked the season for me.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk