Thread: Let tankers promote if....

Apprentice

Let tankers promote if....

Alright, here my suggestion.

Based on people complain, in forum,FB, or others social media, tanker is become problem, especially "annoying" tankers, tankers that active only in CUP,CL (IF they won last CL or SUPER CUP)and Super Cup, yes they really annoying, like this case for example, some player are on the way getting his Quadruple, and zhazam he need to face tankers, that is really annoying right?

so my suggestion, Tankers that won CL,CUP,SC automatically promoted to higher level, because in real football there no way bottom team winning cup or cl (maybe in some case it could happen but its like 1 to 1000 chance) , so lets make the game more fair! (at least for active players, you dont want active players to retired because this silly problem right dev?), let tankers be tankers!
    Last edited by Flow; 01-30-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Err no. I dont want this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Alright, here my suggestion.

Based on people complain, in forum,FB, or others social media, tanker is become problem, especially "annoying" tankers, tankers that active only in CUP,CL (IF they won last CL or SUPER CUP)and Super Cup, yes they really annoying, like this case for example, some player are on the way getting his Quadruple, and zhazam he need to face tankers, that is really annoying right?

so my suggestion, Tankers that won CL,CUP,SC automatically promoted to higher level, because in real football there no way bottom team winning cup or cl (maybe in some case it could happen but its like 1 to 1000 chance) , so lets make the game more fair! (at least for active players, you dont want active players to retired because this silly problem right dev?), let tankers be tankers!

We will know tomorrow if tanking and manipulation have been removed. They will only announce it if it was a game feature. Your wish might have already been granted, who knows?

Oh wait, I think they announced the removal of the GK training trick and additional 25 ads from old versions and they were loopholes
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 01-30-2021 at 03:48 PM.

9*, if there's a single 9* in the team this whould promote.

Its about resources gathered/spend to build a team.

Apprentice
    I have never tanked but I can see why people tank. Just play the teams, Spurs and Final Season, every season in league, cup, CL, you are not going to win. So, I think tanking is okay. Nordeus needs those people spending money. This is a business, then entertainment. So, let people tank. It would be better if teams could just take a season off with no penalties, no loss of stars, age etc.