View Poll Results: What do you think? Full animations, yes or no?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABSOLUTELY! Gotta see my team play!

1 25.00%
  • What, are you crazy? Not a chance.

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I’d like to see complete animated matches; not just the highlights

Lightbulb I’d like to see complete animated matches; not just the highlights

Title pretty much says it all. The matches are really why we come to play. Everything else is just preparation for those events (ie, if there’s no matches, why develop your players?). But the animations are frustratingly short. Announcer’s comments are no substitute for watching the match play out (and are especially annoying when they announce your team scored a goal, but don’t show the animations of that play - I’d have thought that all scoring plays would count as highlights).

Seriously, limited animations cheapen the experience and weaken the quality of the app. Other apps offer 3D animation, and I’m sure you’ve had that request. But if that’s still a ways off, the very least you could do is let us see the full matches when our teams play.

No time to watch matches so prefer to have a battery efficient low memory game
    wg35633 likes this.

Mentioned this before. Too few animations and we get bored really quick. Too many and some of our devices can't handle it.

Addicted
    Or at least some expanded match report maybe with some tips

I’d like to at least have the OPTION. No one requires you to watch a full match, but the current format PREVENTS even the possibility of doing so.

Ok, so how about having the CHOICE? If you want to see the full match, and your device CAN handle it, wouldn’t you prefer to choose whether to watch it or not?

I think you are gonna get what u want anyway. Not sure if it's real but I have seen the testing screenshots on FB.

Just hope I can continue to use my old mobile to play it.

The special sponsor task is too hard to finish make it the easiest as possible thanks

Ok, I see your point. Then perhaps another option could be added to the Settings? Right now you either turn animations on or off. Maybe a second Settings option could state how much of the animation you prefer: ie, see the full match if your device can handle it, see only highlights if not. Whaddaya think?

Ok, I see your point. Then perhaps the solution might be to add another option to the Settings? Right now you can only turn animations on or off. Maybe a second option could be added to indicate how much animation you’d prefer to see: ie, full matches if your device can handle it, or highlights only if not. What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast