Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 3rdCP

Thread: Young players' nationality

Young players' nationality

Hi

I've been playing T11 for a while now. My manager's nationality is Portuguese while the Club's Country is Germany.

Now, when i get 2 young players from my Youth Academy the nationality of them is Portuguese. In my opinion this doesn't make sense since the club is German, the young players should be German too.

I know it's just a detail but I would feel calm to know that I'm not the only one who cares about it :P
    Ami 47 and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's no cost to change it - put whatever you want your youth to be the day before they arrive and change it back after.

But yes it would make sense the other way.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tens de por a tua nacionalidade e a nacionalidade do clube em Alemão, eu tenho as duas coisas com nacionalidade Liechtensteiniense e os jogadores da academia veêm com nacionalidade do Liechtenstein

It's 2021 and this feature has not been added... It would be nice for us that live in countries different from our homelands.

Quote Originally Posted by ggleizer View Post
    It's 2021 and this feature has not been added... It would be nice for us that live in countries different from our homelands.
    So, keep the club flag, but to be able to select a flag for the academy, basically...