Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top 11 World Cup

Top 11 World Cup

This cup will appear one time per year and will be played on one week (Qualifications +main) From Saturday to Sunday Teams that are eligible for the cup will play Qualifications (preliminaries) and from Monday to Sunday, The qualified teams will play the main competition through the Final. If you're interested,I'll tell you the formula and the conditions to be eligible to that world cup ... Join me to know more ( Facebook :Famien Oka / Email: okafamien@gmail.com)

I like this idea. I'll lead Hong Kong or Ireland in the World Cup. A world Cup per level would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gruff Covet View Post
    I like this idea. I'll lead Hong Kong or Ireland in the World Cup. A world Cup per level would be great.
    We had a International Cup a few years ago. Now what we have are different kinds of community competitions, for example in the O.M.A. that is a Clubs Supporters community that you can find here
    https://www.topeleven.com/community/supporter-clubs/

We have a main group and 58 National Federations (the Greek group in that page is the own federation) and we play Nations Leagues and Cups in a 3vs3 format time to time, you can find all the structure built here

OMA ADMINISTRATIVE EXCEL

So, in-game theres no competition yet, but in the communities we are running different stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We had a International Cup a few years ago. Now what we have are different kinds of community competitions, for example in the O.M.A. that is a Clubs Supporters community that you can find here
    https://www.topeleven.com/community/supporter-clubs/

We have a main group and 58 National Federations (the Greek group in that page is the own federation) and we play Nations Leagues and Cups in a 3vs3 format time to time, you can find all the structure built here

OMA ADMINISTRATIVE EXCEL

So, in-game theres no competition yet, but in the communities we are running different stuffs
    Can't pretend to fully understand but we'll done. Well organised and great work.
    khris likes this.

[QUOTE=Ana Gruff Covet;678148]Can't pretend to fully understand but we'll done. Well organised and great work.

I think for federations it's going to be complicated to get right schedules and own prizes ... If the game get involved to make it ... I think only the advertising on TV or social medias of a Top11 word will attract more people than ever and some football club can be concerned too... That's my point

The formula of the world cup is :
    1-Best teams from the past 6months will play preliminaries
    * They will be choosed by the number of trophies and performances during this period
    We take 5 teams from level 1 to 10 5 for level 11 to 20 and so on ...

2-Prelimaries now will regroup in 32 groups of 10 teams .... And the best 64 will advance to the main competition. There, we'll have 16 groups of 4 teams and let's enjoy the cup ...

[QUOTE=Travolta357;678169]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gruff Covet View Post
    Can't pretend to fully understand but we'll done. Well organised and great work.

I think for federations it's going to be complicated to get right schedules and own prizes ... If the game get involved to make it ... I think only the advertising on TV or social medias of a Top11 word will attract more people than ever and some football club can be concerned too... That's my point
    Well we have the main group, the O.M.A. and 58 federations with 3000 managers inside, we already played 3 Nations Leagues and the 2nd Nations Cup was played last season with 30 teams involved, so 90 managers, having as usual 90T for the winners.

We have many communities doing top Eleven tournaments, and actually what we need is the game being developed to help us to have more availability when we play, and we need too a feature to create our competitions. Despite all I've been here since 2013 and we always played leagues and stuffs with forumers and managers from different groups without problems.

So it's really nice ... But I just checked among the federations, I didn't see an African one ... Can I create one ... And if I can, will you add us to your competitions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Travolta357 View Post
    So it's really nice ... But I just checked among the federations, I didn't see an African one ... Can I create one ... And if I can, will you add us to your competitions ?
    We have some African Federations inside the OMA system and we will try to include Nigeria inside the Clubs Supporters list, like the Greek group.
    Then the creation of the spaces/federations depend on the government. So if you want a particular group let me know, because I was the one who invented the O.M.A.

Ok, nice but I am not Nigerian, I'm Ivorian from Côte d'Ivoire (Drogba's country) and I would be part of it with some friends that are really good Ivorian players ... Can we get an Ivorian Federation ?? If not, can we take part of your competitions ?
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast