Thread: Friendlies not rewarding

Friendlies not rewarding

Hello, help me guys please.. People have been starting friendlies against me, ive been winning and in the match breakdown afterwards it says like other matches your rewards earnt ie rests moral boosters etc. But im not actually recieving them. I am they away team, but i did think that would matter, i know you dont get stat increases for away team but it does say ive earnt these rests etc. Thanks for any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by FalloutFarmer88 View Post
    Hello, help me guys please.. People have been starting friendlies against me, ive been winning and in the match breakdown afterwards it says like other matches your rewards earnt ie rests moral boosters etc. But im not actually recieving them. I am they away team, but i did think that would matter, i know you dont get stat increases for away team but it does say ive earnt these rests etc. Thanks for any feedback.
    Away team loses 0% condition and gets no boosters.

Play as local if you want the rewards, otherwise people would just use a 2nd account to have plenty of resources.

Thanks for quick response, so why does is say in the report that income, 1 moral booster' like in my last friendly away?

Thanks for quick response, so why does is say in the report that income, 1 moral booster' like in my last friendly away?
    And then, in the next line, there is not a "-1" blue booster?

Nope, no other line?

Nope, no other line?
    In the report that show up just before the match, usually there's a correction, with one of the lines showing a +1 and then a -1 for another reason, now I'm out game but I'll try to check out if I can get a report to share here. It should be like that.

Reports the same as if you were the home team, but no cash income is only thing missing. No de-modifiers as such.