Thread: Fix cup prizes

Fix cup prizes

Hi.

I get 1.7M per game for the preliminary round (I'm level 3 meeting a level 8, same guy as last season!)

My friend is at the same level (level 3) and he gets 355k per game for preliminary round and needs to reach semifinal to get the same amount of cash.

Is this fair? One player gets a lot of money without playing and the other has to win. If both of us win I win 12.6M and he win 2.64M.

Any thoughts?

Think it depends on the strength / quality of the competition. You say you are playing against a strong opponent. Maybe your friend is in an easier tournament so the rewards are less.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Think it depends on the strength / quality of the competition. You say you are playing against a strong opponent. Maybe your friend is in an easier tournament so the rewards are less.
    Thats true, but I dont think it should be like that. I get a lot more money than him so i can afford better player. Then my team gets a lot better than his and i start win in my cup to get more money and so on. My team is already 4 quality (almost a star) better (24 vs 20). This should be more even.

the prizes must grown

To avoid this, cups should be divided into manager levels, so that the maximum difference between two managers can be 2 levels. That means that, if I'm a lvl 1 manager, I'd get an opponent of a maximum level of 3.