Thread: East way to finish the upsellers

Rookie

The way to finish the upsellers

I want to stop the negotiations at the last week of the season. You destroy tankers from the game and i agree with last update. I think now its time to destroy the upsellers with multiple accounts the only way to do that is stop the negotiations at the last week of the season so they cant sell from their account players to higher levels and create players with 80% overall statistics,negative grey skills and white skills at 300%+. They really destroy the game and i want to stop the upselling who they can do from negotiations at the last week of the game...
    Last edited by kalamatas86; 06-03-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalamatas86 View Post
    I want to stop the negotiations at the last week of the season. You destroy tankers from the game and i agree with last update. I think now its time to destroy the upsellers with multiple accounts the only way to do that is stop the negotiations at the last week of the season so they cant sell from their account players to higher levels and create players with 80% overall statistics,negative grey skills and white skills at 300%+. They really destroy the game and i want to stop the upselling who they can do from negotiations at the last week of the game...
    Negos need to be only for 18-19 aged, to have a regulated and bounded market limitating the movement to 1 time per player/season.

Rookie
    Many solutions for solving this, many players suggest nice solution but... you know.

Apprentice
    nice suggestion, but no way they finish them off as they are their golden players