Thread: Saving tab for training drills

Saving tab for training drills

Have been thinking about this, I hope it makes sense to Managers

Just like there are saving options for formations in the Squad section, I'm suggesting there should be same for the training section, whereby managers can save some set of drills and reuse them by loading it into the system.

Quote Originally Posted by dummajor View Post
    Have been thinking about this, I hope it makes sense to Managers

Just like there are saving options for formations in the Squad section, I'm suggesting there should be same for the training section, whereby managers can save some set of drills and reuse them by loading it into the system.
    You can do this by going into reports section and re-select your previous set of drills...

There are some special drills you use for players which might have wiped up from the report section. Saving a particular drill in folder makes it rasier

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can do this by going into reports section and re-select your previous set of drills...
    There are some special drills you use for players which might have wiped up from the report section. Saving a particular drill in folder makes it easier

Rookie
    When selecting each zone in the training section of the game, it would be good to have a simple option of selecting all starting 11 players or all non starting players rather than having to click each of the paying position zones

This would make daily training of players much easier and efficient

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    When selecting each zone in the training section of the game, it would be good to have a simple option of selecting all starting 11 players or all non starting players rather than having to click each of the paying position zones

This would make daily training of players much easier and efficient
    This is already there:

Saving tab for training drills-295cd4fa-8499-48c4-95c0-f36a29a58663.jpg

Rookie
    I mean to not have to select each individual zone- just one button to click entire starting team and one button to select all non starting players