Thread: Game suggestions and QOL improvement ideas!!

Post Game suggestions and QOL improvement ideas!!

Game is great and it can be even better if:
    1. 5 substitute rule is implemented
    2. International Country Manager Mode or Similar
    3. Reduce the stars drop every season from 20 to 15%
    4. Improve the rating based league placement system cause ppl are tricking the algorithm and getting easier league and others opposite.
    5. Increase rests and treatments production from Facility.
    6. Remove away rules system in 2 legged knockout matches. (New UEFA rule recently implemented)
    7. Goal keeper clean sheet ranking just like others. (And if possible giving them certain reward just like goal scorer eg. 10/15%+ GK attributes)

8. Remove personal trainer to stop people boosting players with tokens. As this only benefits those with loads of disposable income and has made the game a little unbalanced. I'm only on level 2 and already seen many level 2 teams boosted in this way.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

Rookie
    THERE are players boosting with 20000 tokens per season. Are you crazy the company will never close that door.
    Do not get me wrong I do not approve of the method

Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    THERE are players boosting with 20000 tokens per season. Are you crazy the company will never close that door.
    Do not get me wrong I do not approve of the method
    That'd very true, but they would probably wouldn't loose so many mangers who get fed up of competing against people with huge pockets. Either that or some kind of limit, the game should be more about tactics and skill, not how much disposable income some one has, that's just far too unbalanced.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneaglesfc View Post
    That'd very true, but they would probably wouldn't loose so many mangers who get fed up of competing against people with huge pockets. Either that or some kind of limit, the game should be more about tactics and skill, not how much disposable income some one has, that's just far too unbalanced.
    You either spend a lot of time searching for fast trainer. Watch ads then pump the player for it, again spending time on it. Or you can do it in two clicks: buy tokens and move the slider. What to spend: time or money is up to you to choose.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.