Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: Team Testing

Team Testing

I miss a very important feature. A way to test team tactics, players and formations without loosing condition.
    This could be easily set using the Tourinho team, with no condition change no matter if you are the caller. Also it should be very helpfull to add a Tourinho team power selection, so one could test against weak, similar or stronger teams.

Notice that many times managers have nothing to do, except waiting time for next game or to recover condition. Then they just go out the top eleven game. If one could test his team formations and tactics against a testing opponent, and I think Tourinho team is the natural choice, without loosing condition, then managers would keep online top eleven much more time and frequently.

Apprentice
    They can’t make money that way. Great idea but they don’t do much for us except offer us jerseys and emblems, and most the time, they want us to pay for those worthless items. I wonder how many jerseys and emblems, they think we want. I would love to hear that conversation around their business table. Well at least, we can look for another survey that will result no changes. Can’t wait for the update LOL.
    Bem Hur likes this.

To make money top Eleven also needs to keep players playing top Eleven...
    Now I will go to play Kiss of War.

Training between main X reserve squad is a natural option. Managers should be motivated to have 22 players. And condition losses should be minimal.