Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Opt-out option from association invitations

Opt-out option from association invitations

I think it would be a great feature to add the opt-out option from associations. I just don't understand why many associations, repeatedly inviting me to it. I understand I might be a good manager with many trophies to back this, but please leave me alone.

Does anyone feel like the way I do?

Addicted
    if you dont want to join just ignore it
    PaulG likes this.

Well, that's not the solution! It wouldn't take much to introduce such an option. You ignore this thread if you don't have a meaningful input.

Famous
    Create your own association and set it to closed. This will prevent any further invites and with an insufficient number of team the association will never take part in any tournament.
    I have both my teams in an association of 2. No invites, no matches. It's great.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Create your own association and set it to closed. This will prevent any further invites and with an insufficient number of team the association will never take part in any tournament.
    I have both my teams in an association of 2. No invites, no matches. It's great.
    yup, altiplano suggestion is the best. but then again if nodeus can make something from your request also is better.
    Altiplano likes this.

Interesting suggestion, I hope nordeus will consider it at least. Only time will tell.