Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By A.I.37

Thread: Aging Players Training Mechanism

Aging Players Training Mechanism

I have always disliked the aging mechanism in top eleven. Logically, a player becomes more useful as they gain experience, however most of us tend to keep our academy players until they get to the age of 24 or 25 then sack them.

In real life, young players tend to be fast at learning all sorts of skills, and as they grow older they tend to focus their training on a couple of skills that they find themselves "really" good at.

If we apply this to Top Eleven, then we might have a skills set that naturally deteriorates with age and can't be further improved, such as Fitness, Speed, and Dribbling. But, we also have skills that naturally keep improving as the players age, like "Positioning" (I guess it's the only one).

The remaining skills should still be slow trainers just like the existing Nordeus way, except for a couple of (randomely selected) skills that the aging player is considered really good, which will keep improving with him as if he's still young.

Ibrahimovic, for examples, despite his training time he can never retain his fitness for 90 minutes, he's becoming slower, and can barely dribble like before. Yet he's as strong as ever, and still got the same finishing touch and shooting skills, etc.

No further explanation, I think we all understand the concept, yet I'm not sure if it makes sense to Nordeus, but I'd really be so much interested in enjoying the growth of one or two stars from the academy for years until they become actual legends of the team, not a burden on my squad.

Addicted
    Impossible when stars drop every season. Grey skills drop too fast. Mostly you can see a lot of players with 1% of grey's and high % of whites. However your player could be like 5 stars but with high white skills and other player mixed of all type of skills but 7 stars but lower than 5 star player's white skills. It doesnt make sense.

If you not powertrain and especially when he is not super fast trainer, you should change these players after few seasons anyway.
    And most of youth players anyway are slow trainers

Focus on the Whites

Seems like my reply was removed. But anyway, let the grey drop and just keep training the whites, and you'll get a beast of an experienced player. Here's an example of an experienced player that was boosted at the age of 31. My suggestion is that the older they get, the more grey areas they get, but we should still be able to train their "Speciality" skills such as shooting or passing. I'm saying let the fitness be greyed out for all aged players, but why must an experienced player have a drop in shooting if he's known to be a great shooter? I mean Roberto Carlos at the age of 40 would still have been able to give us the pleasure of his rockets.

Aging Players Training Mechanism-experienced-player.jpg
    Shinamore likes this.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, esos jugadores mayores no se deberían retirar tan temprano y tampoco deberían caer tan rápido literalmente son inservibles en el juego, no siguen evolucionando, en la vida real un ejemplo claro es el de Zinedine Zidane se volvió leyenda no de joven sino ya de viejo cuando estaba en la edad de los 30 evidentemente evoluciono y mejoro ya cuando estaba viejo algo que es imposible en top eleven deberían mejorar este detalle, y no es el único caso