Thread: Re-boarding for old managers who left the game by deleting their account

Re-boarding for old managers who left the game by deleting their account

I'm an example. Had a team showcase thread and all. It's frustrating beginning all the way from Level 1. So many things one is used to having are gone. Padlocks on stuff and privileges are deprived on so many things. Bad game design.

For people who deleted their accounts, Top Eleven should allow them to skip the basic stuff. Remove the locks and special privileges. They are already familiar with the game. They should be "re-boarded", not "on-boarded". On-boarding is frustrating for someone who used to be "on board" and is familiar with what that feels like.

I'm back, and have to wait for several months to join associations or train my team on 6 different skills? Really? That's not what I'm used to. Likelier to churn given those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I'm an example. Had a team showcase thread and all. It's frustrating beginning all the way from Level 1. So many things one is used to having are gone. Padlocks on stuff and privileges are deprived on so many things. Bad game design.

For people who deleted their accounts, Top Eleven should allow them to skip the basic stuff. Remove the locks and special privileges. They are already familiar with the game. They should be "re-boarded", not "on-boarded". On-boarding is frustrating for someone who used to be "on board" and is familiar with what that feels like.

I'm back, and have to wait for several months to join associations or train my team on 6 different skills? Really? That's not what I'm used to. Likelier to churn given those conditions.
    if you request to delete data then yup all your data is gone. shouldve just uninstall the game and let your team go inactive so if you decide to comeback all those tokens, boosters, jersey, logo still there and you wont complaint have to start from level1 like this.

the lock priveledge etc is optional. it's new addition rewards for those who complete task i think it's a good addition but again if you dont like it you dont have to, it's optional. do it you'll be better than those who dont..

well if you have friends that have association they can invite you to their asso. it's just if you want to join you have to wait til level 4 but if you have friend (sorry if you dont) then your friend can invite you even if you're level1. this is to prevent newbies to spam the association with newly created asso only to abandon it month(s) later

edited: the playstyles is new addition nodeus make for those who're willing to pay to them. so far i dont see any advantage of having playstyle vs those who dont(me).
    but it looks like nodes really wanna push playstyles.
    you can ignore it, heck i even sell/sack my master playstyles because i think they're useless when top11 goes 3d
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-12-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Don’t think experienced players restarting should have any advantages. Having experience and tokens from associations is already a huge advantage over new players. I seriously doubt they will waste their time separating the onboarded and reboarded players. Reboarded players make it difficult for new players and encourage spending.