Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By G&U FC

Thread: Team that are impposible to play against

Team that are impposible to play against

Dear Top 11,

I've just played this team called "LIVERPOOL FC", his squad has 25 players all on 9 Stars, they are a level below me and all playstyle also has been completed and are on full.

I've looked when he joined Top Eleven and the date founded was 09/11/2018, that was 43 months ago, so if a season is 1 month, how is it that he has won the League 69 times, Champions League 65, Cup 64 etc, as you will see from the attached?? I think a lot of people are cheating on this game and nothing is being done about it

I've also taken a snippet of this season's Cup matches he has played in, it was pointless to have his opposition playing against him.

Furthermore, I've looked at his league position and he top (surprise, surprise) played only 7 games but managed to score 71 goals, that is on average 10.14 goals per match.

Hope you investigate this.

Kind regards,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Team that are impposible to play against-how-possible.jpg   Team that are impposible to play against-how-possible2.jpg   Team that are impposible to play against-how-possible3.jpg   Team that are impposible to play against-how-possible4.jpg   Team that are impposible to play against-his-league-position.jpg  

Team that are impposible to play against-results-cup-season.png  
    jarharnamme likes this.

Well known player. He returned after some time away from the game which automatically adjusted the date. At level 89 with the number of trophies he has, still isn’t quite as good as some of the players posted by other forumers in the records section. But he is known as a big spender, we need players like him.

Doubt he cheated.