Thread: Suggestion to add tokens & real money transaction page tab on financial section

Suggestion to add tokens & real money transaction page tab on financial section

Suggestion to add tokens & real money transaction page tab on financial section

Why? Because I believe that my tokens have been deducted but I cant prove it because the only thing I have is screenshots and well that screenshot can be counter argue with "it's edited by photoshop/MSpaint/phone edit etc" or "that's old photo/picture".

Yesterday I believe my tokens are around 300++ ish but today when I start my daily training it's deducted by around 40tokens now I suddenly have 260token but I cant prove this.

So my suggestion to nodeus is to add tokens & real money transactions on page tab so players and nodeus can say & see where & when our tokens or real money goes to..

On 2nd thought not just transaction of tokens and real money.
    Also other boosters: the red treatments, the green rests also blue morales.
    Just so we can detect how much nodeus forced us to use it to heal the injured players, also the morale need to spend to maintain em all in veryhigh morales for both starting line up and bench players.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-02-2022 at 10:30 AM.

I’ve had a couple of jerseys go missing before. Support didnt even need proof before reinstating them in my account after investigating. If you have missing tokens, they definitely wouldn’t have issues checking if they were willing.

You could also argue that if one does not want to lose anything, better off playing football manager. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I’ve had a couple of jerseys go missing before. Support didnt even need proof before reinstating them in my account after investigating. If you have missing tokens, they definitely wouldn’t have issues checking if they were willing.

You could also argue that if one does not want to lose anything, better off playing football manager. Lol.
    yeah im thinking bout playing football manager again and already give out tons of my stuff and my ultimate asso to my friend since this game have degenerate to gambling game.

also my suggestion is actually good because you can track the boosters how much you spend to train players, how much injuries nodeus fuked players up etc.
    this suggestion is really good and you can become really detail football manager that own clubs. so as not to fuked up your club like barka did.
    anyway nodeus probably will dismissed this idea because they would love to have players degenerated themselves to become like barka and spend more money on them

also you probably dont know but tons of players have their FB hacked and their tokens and jerseys and logos got send away as gift. this is real it happens to my friend. this is why i always keep my tokens under 1k and boosters under 10k. because the points per thousand. i have hard time to track the exact number of tokens and boosters
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-03-2022 at 02:14 AM.

Nothing against the suggestion. Just letting you know they can investigate on their end without the need for evidence. When my jerseys went missing, i had no proof whatsoever. I would assume the same for your tokens. The football manager bit is just between us

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Nothing against the suggestion. Just letting you know they can investigate on their end without the need for evidence. When my jerseys went missing, i had no proof whatsoever. I would assume the same for your tokens. The football manager bit is just between us
    yeah regarding my missing tokens. they say the reward will be reimbursed after hotshot/frenzy event went up for real. still no rewards back..so..
    i get it nodeus backthen is good. but the one that just bought by take2 are really money driven and greedy.
    backthen the attention to detail on jerseys, logo prize are the reason why i like this game.
    now the rewards are tokens(good), tons of loan players(lame, unneeded) and cash(u fukin kiddin me right?)
    it's so not worth it to spend more time playing this game. i only stay because somehow other people keep sponsoring me when i want to quit. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yeah regarding my missing tokens. they say the reward will be reimbursed after hotshot/frenzy event went up for real. still no rewards back..so..
    i get it nodeus backthen is good. but the one that just bought by take2 are really money driven and greedy.
    backthen the attention to detail on jerseys, logo prize are the reason why i like this game.
    now the rewards are tokens(good), tons of loan players(lame, unneeded) and cash(u fukin kiddin me right?)
    it's so not worth it to spend more time playing this game. i only stay because somehow other people keep sponsoring me when i want to quit. sigh
    I find most of take two interactive games trash so expected that they would eventually ruin top eleven. You will be surprised who is behind these players who sponsor.