Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Player morale

Dreamer

Player morale

Look I am all for understanding that morale fluctuates but it does not at the level you all are making it happen. I have a team that has been kicking lately everyone should be on fire and I still have players who because they are out one game the morale goes from superb to good or very good to good and if they are out a couple of games it becomes poor. This is baloney to make us buy more boosters. Please make the game more reality oriented. Players are not this fickle especially when the team does well. You cannot have a player who played well after a big win go from superb or very good to good and then if I do not boost them they won't play ads well? Please give us a break.
    hweegenaar likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Look I am all for understanding that morale fluctuates but it does not at the level you all are making it happen. I have a team that has been kicking lately everyone should be on fire and I still have players who because they are out one game the morale goes from superb to good or very good to good and if they are out a couple of games it becomes poor. This is baloney to make us buy more boosters. Please make the game more reality oriented. Players are not this fickle especially when the team does well. You cannot have a player who played well after a big win go from superb or very good to good and then if I do not boost them they won't play ads well? Please give us a break.
    Totally agree. The current coding is based on us spending as much moral tokens as possible after a 10-0 victory the morals should go up instead of always down.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A217F met Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Exactly but greed spoils everything.

Banned
    This is complete nonsense designed to trick us into purchasing more boosters. I beg of you to ground the game more firmly in reality. Players don't quit as easily as that, especially when the team is performing well.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I agree with you. There’s no reason players (especially those in first eleven) should lose moral after winning a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk