Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Minion_Bazz

Thread: Entrance At The Start Of Every Game, Where The Players Walk Onto The Field

Entrance At The Start Of Every Game, Where The Players Walk Onto The Field

I personally like the idea of including an entrance, where the players walk on to the field before the game starts. It would add another layer of tension to every game.
    Last edited by Minion_Bazz; 11-25-2022 at 08:01 PM.
    mercury10 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion_Bazz View Post
    I personally like the idea of including an entrance, where the players walk on to the field before the game starts. It would add another layer of tension to every game.
    Maybe after 2 years

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I wish to see a pre-match entrance scenes like Fifa road to world cup 98 game. City tour, zoom the camera in from outside of the stadium on the action of a long distance away was amazing.

i wish to see player entrance just like wrestling entrance.
    with fireworks and personal theme song.
    also when we're playing the CL final there's an orchestra that play CL theme.
    now that would be amazing

Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-26-2022 at 09:52 AM.

Dreamer
    I'd like to see a better game strategy than this one, instead of adding frills to the type of game it is now. I wrote several posts and I hope that at some point the programmers and creators of this game will take some of the suggestions I presented for some needed changes. As I said before the game needs to be restructured to be as the real leagues are in real football (soccer). We need teams to play in leagues where they promote or are relegated, first 4 promote, and the last four relegated to a lower league, the manager can retain his level but relegated teams will be the ones to lose the 20% and the promoted teams remain as they are. Promoted teams in addition should get bigger prizes that can vary according to the finishing position in the league. The league winner gets the bigger money prize and 20 tokens, 20 greens, 20 moral, and 20 treatments. The second place gets 15 tokens and 15 of each of the others, the third place gets 10 -10-10-10- fourth 5-5-5-5 plus the money prizes. The last four lose the 20% and must fight to rebuild and get promoted to the next league. Leagues should be limited in number as in real football. There should only be 5 or 6 promotion leagues until one hits the final professional league, which would be as reaching Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesleague etc. Once a team reaches this league then and then only they will qualify for CL and Cup. The first three placement teams in the Prime League will qualify for CL fourth to 8th Cup, the rest just compete in league and other side tournaments, and associations, there can be the creation of an inner league cup as they have in professional football where the teams in that league compete for it. I feel ALL wins, in CL, Cup and Inner League Cup should be rewarded with a trophy, money, tokens, and boosters. The prizes need to be more competitive and rewarding than they are now. All this actually will motivate managers to make better teams. I believe that fewer teams should be promoted and some may be relegated all this plus better prizes will motivate everyone to do better and not to tank their teams to remain in a league. Everyone in a league will be motivated to do better. I do not think that getting promoted to a better league should penalize a team. No one gets penalized for doing good. Only this game does and it ought not to be that way. Lastly, the teams who get up in the Prime League will be rotated through the other premier leagues so that every three competitions there will be fresh new teams to compete against. The teams in any league should not be paired with others in time zones where a manager does not have a chance to attend the matches such as having matches at 2-3-4-5 AM. Anyway, this is how I believe the game should be restructured. It will be a better playing experience for all. Then and only then I will enjoy other frills such as teams entering the field. In addition, the morale of players should not fluctuate as much as it does, when a team does well the players' morale should at the very least remain very good. If a player gets the man of the match his morale should be on fire. If a team wins the league. CL Cup the entire team's morale should be on fire.
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 11-28-2022 at 12:17 AM.

I'd like to see entrance scenes before games like in the Fifa Road to World Cup 98 game. Amazing city tour with close-up shots of far-off action taken from outside the stadium. basketball stars

Reply On Your Idea

I can agree with you on that one. Here's what I've come up with based on your idea: have three leagues, league 1, league 2 and league 3. League 1 and 2 have the three lowest teams relegated and league 2 and 3 have the three highest teams promoted. Only in league 1, the top 2 qualify for the Champions League and teams on the third and fourth spot qualify for the Super League. After every season every player loses a star, which means that managers will need to keep buying players to keep their team's level up. Speaking of buying players, tokens are no longer needed and instead managers will have to buy them with just money, which is more realistic and will have managers thinking about how they should spend it. Another thing in terms of Champions League and Super League I'd like is that every season teams face off against the same leagues. This makes the system less confusing.
    Last edited by Minion_Bazz; 01-17-2023 at 07:07 PM.

I don't know if you've received a message, so this is just in case.