Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Special sponsor is almost comical if it wasn't so sad

Dreamer

Special sponsor is almost comical if it wasn't so sad

Special Sponsor is mostly pretty good until you hit six to five last days of the season and some of the tasks are a joke all the way through, So watch 25 videos in the video drill even, and then it's never available? Score five goals in any single match WITH ONE PLAYER are you kidding me? It's a miracle to get a hat trick, five goals? Come on! Score eleven goals in league matches with players 19 years old or younger is not impossible but very improbable considering they put the task there with only five days to go to the end. Draw frenzy fanatic reach level 15 they keep it there after the draw frenzy event is done for days same with the penalty clash contributor why are these still there and there are not replaced by tasks that can be finished? Assist 23 times with players stronger than 150% even this one gets placed in there only a few days before the end of the season and not everyone has players 150 or stronger. What is the purpose of having tasks that only some can complete and not everyone? This game has too many unfair things going on within it, it's almost comical if it wasn't infuriating
    Exter and mercury10 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Special Sponsor is mostly pretty good until you hit six to five last days of the season and some of the tasks are a joke all the way through, So watch 25 videos in the video drill even, and then it's never available? Score five goals in any single match WITH ONE PLAYER are you kidding me? It's a miracle to get a hat trick, five goals? Come on! Score eleven goals in league matches with players 19 years old or younger is not impossible but very improbable considering they put the task there with only five days to go to the end. Draw frenzy fanatic reach level 15 they keep it there after the draw frenzy event is done for days same with the penalty clash contributor why are these still there and there are not replaced by tasks that can be finished? Assist 23 times with players stronger than 150% even this one gets placed in there only a few days before the end of the season and not everyone has players 150 or stronger. What is the purpose of having tasks that only some can complete and not everyone? This game has too many unfair things going on within it, it's almost comical if it wasn't infuriating
    To score 5 goals in one match, u need to play a friendly match with the lowest team in your friends list.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Well,some time ago I needed to play 27 friendly matches agains 1% teams to complete the task. By the way, I scored 4 goals several times, even in first half but suddenly, my scorer become a nerd